THIRD • Bound by Blood

VEGAS' POV (2 years earlier)

As soon as I woke up, I immediately felt a headache.

It rained last night and I went sneakily to the main family mansion only to see Pete. I watched him lying down the field so I got soaked wet by the rain itself.

I can't get close to him because he's in the middle of the field and I'm afraid someone will see me when I approached him there. That was the best night that ever happened in my life. I'm dead serious.

Pete's beautiful face, his soft lips, the look in his eyes as if he's going to eat me. Just thinking about him makes me so fucking horny I could moan. I have to draw out somehow.

I tried to think of anyone else while I was masturbating but Pete is the only one on my mind. I stroke my cock up and down while imagining Pete's mouth on it. Fucking slut! Ahh.. Yes.. Like that..

Remembering the way I pulled his hair, the way his tears fell while looking up on me. Good God! I love that shit. Ahh..

I was surprised how fast my orgasm was. I went to the bathroom for a morning shower. That was a nice release!

I'm getting ready to go to University, I'll just use a motorbike to get there faster.

I have two friends, from the time I entered college until now they have been my only friends. I'm sure they're definitely waiting for me to come.

As I went downstairs, I saw Macau playing games at the sofa. We greeted each other then I went straight to the parking lot of our mansion to get my motorbike.

When I got to the university, Yim greeted me. Son of Papa's client. I'm not a fool for not noticing that he likes me. He always clung to me, followed me where I went, he even took me to the parking lot every time before going home. If Pa hadn't scolded me I probably would have hurt this stupid asshole. As long as he won't cross the line, it's fine with me.

I went to the studio and my friends saw me, they even teased me. Yes, the studio. If you are asking, I play guitar.

I always go in with my gang an hour early before class starts. The owner of the music class isn't complaining because we're close to each other.

Yim just watched us. I stared at him as I played the guitar. This is for you Pa.

I saw his cheeks were turning red. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I want to roll my eyes in annoyance but the show must go on. This will be the last time I'll do it for Papa. Starting from tomorrow, I swear I won't be touched by another man just because my father ordered.

The class has started and I know that when it ends, Yim will be waiting for me outside again.

Discuss. Discuss.

Like I care? I'm a mafia and my father taught me everything since I was a child. The only thing I've never learned from him is the word 'love'.

Ring..

I looked around the classroom because I noticed that they're all looking at me.

I'm too busy to daydream I almost forgot that it's my ringtone, my phone was ringing. The professor just nodded at me and I went outside to answer the call.

As soon as I saw 'Papa' as a registered name of the caller, I hurried myself to the parking lot. It must be important.

I pressed the answer button and put the phone in my ears. I flinched as I saw Yim behind me, what is this jerk doing here?

"Vegas!" I heard my father from the phone and came back to my senses. To my surprise, Yim knelt in front of me. Here we go again.

"Yes, Pa?" I asked.