SIXTH • Bound by Blood

VEGAS' POV (Present time)

Main Family held a meeting because some small Mafia org. declared a war. I thought at first that it was the Italian's but I was briefed that it wasn't.

I was told to lead the pack because Kinn is busy with something that I don't care what is about.

"As what I have said, Vegas will rule the next mission. There are only a few hours left for you to plan your own action." Korn said instructing his fellow men., "If you follow our plan, that's fine too. If you are lacking in plots, you can consult Mr. Chan because they will be with you on this mission." Uncle looked at me and I just nodded at him.

"They are just a small organization, that's easy." I said.

I have an ace with me.

Papa and Korn talked to each other. Macau smiled at me so I smiled back at him, I invited him for a walk outside.

While walking, I saw bodyguards in the distance warming up. The man in fitted cyclings and muscle-tee shirt caught my eye. Shouldn't they be in uniform when training?

"Why is your face like that? Do you have an enemy there?" Macau asked.

I looked at him and put my arm around him, "No. I'm just looking at my staffs for the mission." Macau nodded at me and we walked towards the training area.

As the bodyguards lined up to greet me, someone was unaware of what was going on around him and didn't notice that his bodyguards were making a fuss.

Few minutes had passed before he realized, he turned around before me and bowed to greet me., "Good morning Khun Vegas!" he tried to smile at me and my gaze landed on his exposed waist and thighs.

He looked ashamed of what I did so he approached the bench pretending to get some water but he did took a towel to cover his body. I smirked.

"Head bodyguard? Where is Mr. Chan?" I asked.

He walked towards me while signaling his fellow bodyguards to continue warming up., "He watches over the new bodyguards. I'm the one in charged here." he answered.

"Do you know where your mission will be later and who are you going to fight?" I asked. Macau tapped me on the shoulder and said he was just on the benches first.

"Not yet. There is no order from Khun Kinn yet." he answered and drank water in front of me for I could see the movement of his adams apple. Water gradually dripped from his mouth as he drank, he've got to be kidding me.

He smirked at me.

"Well, you have to go to the Minor Family house later. Uncle Korn ordered me to let the Head Bodyguard know just in case the news hasn't reached you yet." I saw him gulped in horror.

"But why? The training ground of the Main Family was bigger than the Minor's-

"Wait Pete, how did you know?" one bodyguard walked closer and asked the man I am talking to.

"Huh?" he scratches his head as he thought of an answer., "Ah! I've been there for a mission before. Hehe." he excused.

"You got a mission that your assistant didn't know about?" his fellow bodyguard asked him again. I remember this asshole, he was the one who touched Pete earlier.

"Forget about it. It happened, learn to.. move on." he said emphasizing the word 'move on'. He smiled and turned to look at me.

I didn't bother to take part in their conversation and approached Macau to invite him back inside. I just made the wrong decision to go out.