FOURTH • Bound by Blood

WARNING🚨: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

VEGAS' POV (2 years earlier)

"Shit! I don't have alcohol in my room!" I was surprised because he stopped walking, he also made me stopped as he was holding my arm, "Ah I know! You get some wine inside and I'll wait for you here." he suggested.

I shook my head, "I don't know the way how to get here. Let's get inside together." then crossed my arms.

He leaned closer to me, "Stupid Khun Vegas, you know the rules here. Hmm? How about this, let's go in together and then I'll get some wine but don't come too close to me." he said whispering.

He even called me stupid!, "Drop the Khun, just call me Vegas if you're going to order me around. You kept forgetting that I am the boss here." I said, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Sorry but VEGAS.. are we in it or not?" Wow!

He really stressed 'Vegas'. I'm just joking about it! But okay I don't care, it's cute.

"I'm in."

He nodded then he walked first. I just followed him behind until we get in there.

I saw Tankhun with Kinn, they are still drinking. Kinn looked at me in astonishment, maybe he thought I was home.

Pete approached the table where the wines were. I followed him in distance and pretended I was getting snacks. He turned slightly to me and I just gave him a thumbs up.

"Ai Pete! I thought you don't want to drink anymore why are you holding wine there?" I heard someone asked Pete.

"Ah, no! I'm just getting some to serve on visitors you know haha.. to get rid of my dizziness." Pete answered.

"Come sit here!"

"No, no, I'm fine! Got to go now. Bye~" Pete started to walk while holding two Sémillon-Sauvignon Blanc Blend.

You're doomed when Kinn finds out you took his wines, that wine is expensive!

Pete turned to me again and I waited for him to come out before I told Kinn that I was going home. Yes, I went to their table first to say goodbye. They might be surprised when I disappear-appear again.

Pete waited for me where we had talked earlier. When he nodded at me, I quietly followed him. Good thing is no one passes by here even bodyguards.

But when we were going up the stairs someone greeted Pete from above, I immediately hid in the pole while Pete stepped forward for someone to see him better. He also hid the wine behind him.

"Pete! Where are you going?"

"Oh! I'm tired and pretty drunk so I'm going to bed now."

"Okay! Sweetdream- The man slipped a step before Pete and he sank into Pete's body.

I would've come closer because I didn't like what I saw but Pete just pushed him and let him fall, drunk.

Pete nodded at me and walked until we finally got into his room. He let out a loud sigh and so did I, probably because of nervousness.

I immediately sat down in the sofa and Pete began to prepare things. He grabbed two glasses, went straight to the refrigerator to grab some ice cubes and some snacks.

"Wait for me, I'll just take a shower there are stains on my clothes." Pete said after placing the things on the table in front of me. I just nodded.