TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #3- Lurking Sharks

Jason raised his katana and slashed at the Lantern Shork. "Hey hey HEY, chill, I'm not trying to infect you, okay?" it growled.

"Then what are you going to do?" Ava asked, her voice trembling.

"Nothing, just curious," the Lantern Shork barked, sliding back into the water. It reappeared a few seconds later, holding something.

"SLIMEPUP?" it offered, presenting a furry, green dog-like creature made of slime. It wore a white mask and looked surprisingly cute. "Uhh, no thanks," Jason said, shaking his head.

"Can we be friends, blue shark?" Ava asked, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Ok Ava, don't be craz-"

"I'd love to!" the Shork said, its purplish-blue eyes glittering with excitement.

"Yay!" Ava laughed, running towards it with open arms.

"Stop!" the Lantern Shork roared. "It's dangerous, there are unfriendly sharks here that could infect you!" But it was too late—a pair of grey-furred paws grabbed Ava and pulled her, screaming, into the water. The surface bubbled violently. "AVA!" Jason roared, his heart pounding.

"Don't worry! I'll get her for you!" the Shork growled, and it leaped into the water without a sound.

A soft peep broke the tension. A white Slimepup sat by the door, its eyes fixed intently on Jason.

you'll get annoyed if you keep staring at an unfinished gif (lol)

(rewritten 22/7/24)