TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #11- Legendary Nightcrawler

"How the hell did you do that?!"

Glowstripe had appeared out of nowhere, his glowing blue eyes full of shock.

"Its a secret," Lunar whispered.

"Oh please tell me, an ordinary gootraxian won't be able to do that!" Glowstripe complained. Lunar sighed. "Well fine, but i'll rather say it in secret, because I don't want other people to know. Come"

Jason edged towards Glowstripe. "No no, not you!" Lunar hissed, and he pulled the lantern shork into the shadows. "Come. we're going to the gas area/room, so these humans can't go in,"

So they disappeared. 

 Jason's eyes narrowed. He grabbed Ava and said, "We're following them,"

Ava's hazel eyes widened. "Are- are you sure?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes," 

His hands closed on Ava's wrist and they slowly started creeping curiously behind Lunar and Glowstripe, who was still carrying the slimepup. It was a long way to the gas area, but as soon as they arrived, Jason knew why they had picked that spot to talk. There was a strong kind of gas leakage that did not stink,  but instead smelt like morning spring water mixed with a small hint of soap and dust. It was very hard to breath in, and when he did, it made his lungs ache and feel like they were drying out from  the sun. But he didn't care. 

"So?" Glowstripe asked.

The Nightcrawler hesitated and said, "There is a lot of things you need to know about me, Glowstripe. And one of the most important ones you should know is... that..."

"Yes?"

"This," he said. Then slowly, his paw began reaching for his strange goggles on his head, and pried them off.  Glowstripe stood there's shocked. He seemed to know what was going on. "You were tested in the lab...? I never knew you were one of them!" The shork cried.

"Shhh... be quiet," Lunar whispered. 

Jason't eyes met his and then, on the last second, the last feeling of his lungs crumpling into ash and silver fur spreading by the tip of his hands and toes, he knew what they meant... 

𝗛𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲... 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴... 𝘁𝗼... 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄... 𝗵𝗶𝗺... 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲...

Random notice: 

"Heyyy did I overdo this? The next chapter might not be in a few weeks. Also, it would be a pleasure if you could follow, it would be amazing!"

(This is not part of the story)