(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #14: The ring of sand

Jason didn't scream. He didn't even move. Doing any of those things wouldn't make anything better anyway. He was done for. There wasn't even a question that this torturous room would be where he gave his last snarl. The blaxor flattened his ears against his skull, tucked his tail in front of his stomach, and clawed at his legs. The room was still rising. Jason was here, steamed alive in a cramped room that couldn't even be the bedroom for a lemming. Worst of all what would become of Ava once he was gone? She couldn't be able to escape this mental asylum. Jason growled, and yelped in pain as his quivering tail brushed against the red-hot back wall. He started to feel dizzy, his head was spinning, the room was hot, hot, like he had been suddenly transported to the core of earth. It felt like if a parasite had infected his brain, eating his thoughts and consciousness. Jason gasped for cold, fresh air, but all that came to his throat was damp, hot mist, steaming his insides like a pot of boiled water. He opened and closed his mouth in a trance, eyelids drooping. The more time he spent in this room the more he was slipping from reality. Sweat poured from his forehead and the only things he could think repeatedly were:

Ava. Safe? Death. Glowstripe. Traitor. Lunar. Protecter? Trusted? Aloe...  Ava. Safe. Death.

Then Jason felt something creaking. His ears tried their best to wake from droopiness. The ascending feeling had stopped. His head slightly perked up. Then suddenly the doors smashed open. With instinct speed, he leaped out of the room, gasping. The Blaxor's emerald paws landed on soft, cool substance, a mixture of white sand and pale dust, and he screamed for the cold air. His head started to get less groggy while he gave deep breaths. I might not actually die, he thought before looking up to see where his current presence was. He was in some enclosed stadium. It was huge, with a sand-based circle which was where he was currently standing, surrounded by a ring of coloured seats, each occupied by a human, with lights pointing directly at the sand circle. He heard a soft thump a few paces away and he whirled towards it. It was a a squelchy little red slimepup, with a bony-white mask, and its large eyes glittered in the stadium lights. The splooshy puddle of slime reminded him of Ghost, his joyful companion who had died in the claws of Glowstripe. It was panting, and Jason realised it was kind of liquid and weak. But the perky slimepup regained its strength and smooshed himself together, trying to look indomitable and fierce. There was a howl to his left, and Jason made out a dog-like creature gasping for oxygen. It was probably a Saturn, a newly discovered creature that the scientists bred. 

It looked like a pastel, pink-furred dog, with bright, blue-green eyes, paws, and spots on their limbs. It had a light pink underbelly and the bottom of their tails, with a few plum purple patches on their overall body, including their face and ears. It was wearing a bright blue-green bandana, matching with its eyes, with small yellow symbols including a saturn shaped pattern and small stars.

Both creatures looked as if it had gone through the same persecution as Jason. Then there was another thud, this time followed with a familiar enraged snarl. 

"Lunar!" Jason called. 

"WHERE AM I?" Lunar hollered, before looking around, and his goggles flashed as he saw Jason. 

Finally, there was a hiss of another shork, Jason realised as Glory, leaping out of another room, spitting with anger.

The stadium cheered.

This was an arena. For a fight. Jason realised in shock. Who were they fighting? All goos were at the same side of the arena as him. 

Then pandemonium erupted from the walls.

On the opposite side of the wall, quite a far distance from Jason, was an enormous door opening. The slimepup beside him whimpered.

As the thick doors were opening, there was a large, burly movement inside the room. 

Then out stepped an enormous serpentine figure, eyes blazing with fire, black, rosetted fur, with huge, glowing lime and purple eyes. A Hebi. It let out a snarl of fury, lashing its tail. A replacement of a panther, Lunar had told him. Jason might have thought too early about him surviving this. 

Trying to fight this beast was a basic suicide mission.

hello peopleee!

I hope you like this story

Make sure to follow! That would be great support. TY!