TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #9- Harry the Cate

@majachoco asked to put a nice cate in! So here it is :) =O.O=

___.______________________________0...+....+....0______________________________.___

"Jason!" Ava said happily. 

"Oh Ava, where did you go, you had't come find me for days!" Jason wailed. 

"Uh you see, I made a friend," she held up a paw, and behind her, came a bright ginger cate. 

"H-hello..?" the Cate said. "I'm Harry, uh- nice to meet you," he said politely. Jason flinched. "Your a 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦?!" he said.

"Please say boy, I'm more comfortable with it, I got transfurred too, as a human," Harry said. 

Jason looked at Ava. "Now 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 got a 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹?" he teased. A pink tinge appeared in Ava's cheeks. He finally got Ava back for telling his mother that he'd got a 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹. "He's just a friend!" Ava snapped. "You sure, you idiotic little soap squirrel?" Jason said. 

"Stop stop stop-" Harry started, but Jason interrupted- "Why would I listen to you, cate?!"

"Because," Harry said, as he unsheathed his claws, "I can infect you,"

Jason suddenly looked terrified. "Oh- ok, never mind, I will listen to you," he said in a shaky voice.  "Stop fighting, ok? Ava, I know you want to be a sprinklekit, but you'll need to be a human for that! If you want to be a human, you need to either get into the purple barrier, or get killed," Harry whispered.

"Hmm, ok, I'll think about that!" Ava said.