(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #5 Transfurred, and caught. (uh oh)

Jason darted out of the water with a gasp. That did not feel well. There were light again. To his shock, four human bodies were lying on the floor, their throats brutally slashed and ripped apart, and crouching over them was Lunar, wiping the blood of his paws. "Jason." He said. "Where is Ava?"

Jason shrugged. "She's supposed to come out," He said. 

Lunar trotted to the water and washed blood off his black-furred talons, then after that, lapping up some water from his bright purple tongue. 

"Ava?" Jason yelled.

Suddenly, bubblegum coloured pseudo shark rose from the water. Its glacial blue eyes pinned on them as its tail lashed in confusion. 

"Ava?" Jason asked. "I thought you wanted to be a lemon shork!  

The pseudo shark tipped its head slightly. "Ava? Who's that?"

That was not Ava.

"Jason?" a muffled voice bubbled from the water. Jason's ears perked up.

"Ava?" he roared. A bright yellow head poked out from under the water. This was definitely Ava. 

"The sharks thought I was 'too innocent' to get killed. I had to persuade them to do it," she laughed.

"Hmm.." Lunar said. "Interesting."

Suddenly, an alarm bleared. The pseudo shark shrieked and leaped into the water with a loud splash. Ava hopped behind Jason and Lunar's claws unsheathed. People. Lots of them. Scientists swarmed across the room. Lunar hissed, his charcoal fur standing on end. Jason heard a humming sound, a whizz and a thud. The nightcrawler roared in pain, then collapsed. 

Sleeping dart, Jason thought horribly. Lunar lay sprawled limply on the ground. Maybe I could talk to them. I am a human, after all, and about a millisecond later, after glancing at his bright green fur, he realised he was still a shork. So now maybe, he could fight through it?

His ears pinned back and he bared his teeth. He started toward the shouting crowd. Then a sleeping dart shot from somewhere and hit him right in the neck. Jason shrieked, clawing at his throat. 'NO!" he heard Ava holler, and then, a dart hit her on the shoulder, and she collapsed, too. Jason sat down. His head felt heavy, dizzy, tired. His vision was blurring. With the last of his fading strength, he lunged forward at the lead scientist and tore up his throat. Pandemonium started from the crowd as the room flickered and went dark.

You felt as if something is watching you from afar...

Do you feel safe?