(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #4 The Transfur.

They adventured to the flooded area of the facility after the talk. It was a long way, but they didn't bump into any scientists. Finally they arrived. Jason remembered the first day of his arrival to the facility. He had met a lantern shork named Glowstripe, and a cute Ghostpup named Ghost (bruh). He remembered Glowstripe's shocking betrayal, and ending up killing Ghost, right before they escaped the facility. "Well?" Lunar said. "What type of shork do you want?"

"I like lemon Shorks. They're cute," Ava chirped. "Or maybe a kawaii shork, I like those."

"Kawaii?" Lunar said. "Those don't exist anymore." 

'WHAT?!" Ava shrieked.

"Yeaaa. So, Jason?"

Jason thought. "Definitely not a lantern shork, they reminded him horribly of Glowstripe."

"Oh, those are extinct too,"

"Watermelon shork?" Jason asked.

"Oh, you mean Blaxor. Sure."

"Wait wait wait-" Ava cut in. What else is extinct?!"

"Technically," Lunar explained, "There not really... extinct. I mean... when the scientists came, they caught loads of shorks, and started experimenting on them. They kinda... made them look different.." he said.

"What?" Ava sighed.

"Yea, they mixed shork DNA with one another, and also combining them with others creatures', and eventually, they looked different. The most different ones are the kawaii shork and lantern shork, which became the pseudo shork and Wisp respectively. The other shorks still changed a bit, for example, new lemon shork lost a pair of eyes, as I used to have two pairs, and now only have two eyes. The two eyes also are no longer purple, but green." Lunar blurted.

"Yikes..." Jason said. 

"You wanted Lemon, right? Here," He gave Ava a lemon slice.

"Uhm.. do i eat this?" Ava said slowly.

"No, just take it and walk in the water,"

"Okay..." She trotted to the water's edge and took a deep breath, glancing back at Jason. He nodded assuringly. Ava took a gasp of air- and dived in the water. Jason shut is eyes, but opened them again as all he heard was silence. Ava didn't come up. Lunar shoved a watermelon into Jason's hands. Suddenly, there were voices. Not gootraxian voices, but human voices. Jason's eyes went wide. Four scientists appeared from round' the corner. Their eyes went wide, too. "MONSTER!" One howled. "CAPTURE IT!" Lunar grabbed Jason with surprising strength. 

"HE'S GOT A HUMAN! SAVE THE BOY!" 

"HOLD ONTO THE MELON!" Lunar roared, and closed his eyes. His goggles glowed dimly and he bared his teeth. 

///

Everything went in a blur.

///

"Wha-"

Suddenly, the lights flickered. The scientists looked around frantically.

You felt like something is watching you from afar...

Then everything went dark.

'BLACKOUT!" A voice screamed. 

Jason looked down at Lunar, who was still holding him. "Was that... you?"

Then suddenly, in a swift movement, Lunar threw Jason into the water!" He shrieked as he flew, and icy cold water pierced his body as he landed in the flood. Under the water, it was actually more bright than above. Then he saw it. Multiple sharks were surrounding him, their jaws gaping rhythmically. He could also see multiple different shark gootraxians in the water, including regular, watermelon, pseudo, lemon, an two wisps. What- he thought-

Then one of the sharks attacked. Its teeth dug into his leg and shook it, before starting to drag him deeper underwater. Jason gave a drowned scream. Another shark swam up and ripped at  his arm, then finally, a shork gootraxian grabbed for his neck. Claws slashed at his throat and blood shot out immediately. Jason squirmed in pain, then realising he still had the watermelon, and shoved it in the shork's jaws as it gave a final killing blow.

Bright-green fur sprouted out of his arms,  brown horns stabbed out of his head dark green striped started to mark and tail, ears, and claws began to grow. Jason looked around, at the shorks while the pain left him.

He was a shork.

But where was Ava?

YAAAARGH THIS IS ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTERS IVE WRITTEN :DD NEXT CHAPTER SPOILER: NEW ALLY?