(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #6: Inside the lab.

The room was fuzzy. 

Jason tried to open his eyes.

He blinked.

Everything hurt. 

Ava.

Where's Ava.

His eyes shot open and looked around. 

A small Lemon Shork was sprawled beside him, unconscious. 

Ava? Jason thought.

Then he realised where he was.

The lab. It was an immense room, with lots and lots of enormous terrariums, each a different habitat, and a few types of gootraxians in each one.

JASON. A familiar voice roared. Jason whirled around on his knees to find Lunar, in a dark, rocky terrarium with some crystals, beside him. He also realised that unlike other goos, he was the only on tin his habitat. "Lunar!" Jason yelped. "Is this the lab?! Did we get caught?

Lunar scowled. "Yes, we did." He reached beside him and picked up a little green dart, the size of a baby skink, and displayed it to Jason through the glass. 

"WHO'S DEAD." a voice said from somewhere inside the desert terrarium.  Lunar. It was an unusual Buck. Its fur was a sooty coal-black, its horns, nose, eyes, markings and paw-pads were all a dark cerulean. 

"Winter." Lunar said "Nobody is dead. Everybody is alive. It's fine."

"No." The buck said. "I sense blood and death. I feel somebody's pulse rapidly decreasing. Somebody's dead. I know it."

"Nobody's dead!" Lunar growled, but Jason's head perked up. His eyes pinned on a couple of humans, handling a disembowelled Mochi body, a wet trail of blood flowing them as they walked. 

"Oh no," Winter whined. That was Willow. He was a nice little Mochi. What they do to him..."

More humans came, now handling a bloody Carneline with grabber poles. Jason realised this one wasn't that quite injured. It had gore over his paws and mouth, and Jason guessed they had been in a fight. He glanced at Winter, and realised he was huddled in small ditch, covering his eyes with his paws, shivering, away from the bloodshed. Jason felt Ava stir beside him.

"Lunar, how long have I been asleep?" He asked. 

"Oh." Lunar said. "About four or five weeks. Why?

hello

u scrolling?

Just keep scrolling

U can do it

Almost there!

Bye!