(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #14: The fight

TW: Contains details of disembowelling and gore.

Jason lashed his tail, swishing sand back and forth. The speakers bleared with speech, words that only Jason could understand. 

Jason, the slimepup, the Pluto, Glory, and Lunar were on the same team, and they had to work on the same team to slaughter this Hebi. After the blear of the starting alarm, the Hebi reared with ferocity, and shot towards the weakest opponent it had- the quivering slimepup. Instinctively, Jason gave a snarl and leapt at the Hebi, shouldering it in the stomach, knocking it off-course mid-leap. The world spun for a moment as he fell, then in a brief moment his eyes locked with the Hebi's. Its magenta-lime eyes were bloodshot with pink veins, some drool leaking out of its mouth flew out, not only drool but some weird hot-pink substance. He only had that moment to think before he slammed the ground, sending a cloud of sand into the Hebi's direction. The velocious predator roared with anger, momentarily blinded, and at that period of distraction Lunar pounced on the back of the Hebi, and sunk his teeth in its spine. The ash-coloured creature roared in anger, and immediately threw itself on the ground in attempt to crush Lunar to death. The goggled gootraxian jumped off its back just in time, and before the Hebi got up, Glory, the pseudo shork, leapt onto its stomach and tore out a segment of its flesh. The opponent roared and reared up with agony, blood suddenly rushing down from the wound, soaking the sand below a beautiful shade of red. Glory tumbled off the creature with a surprised yelp, before the Hebi's fangs sank into her neck and shook her violently. "GLORY!" Jason shrieked, but there was nothing he could do to save her. Glory cried and clawed furiously at the furred snout and wriggled desperately in protest, but the Hebi shook her even harder, flinging a shower of blood within a ten meter radius of the gore. At last the creature flung her down onto the sand. Blood was pouring from Glory's neck, but she wasn't dead yet. But the Hebi also wasn't finished. It sunk its fangs into the shork's flank and ripped her open.

Jason yowled and darted to the other side, before shutting his eyes as a spray of dark red blood splattered over his emerald fur. Jason could shut his vision, but he couldn't block the agonising yowling and shrieking that echoed off the stadium walls. When he opened his eyes again, he was staring at a mangled pile of pink fur, shredded flesh, organs and blood, the red substance soaking into the sand like scarlet ink in snow. 

Glory was dead. 

The Hebi turned around, muzzle soaked in crimson, mouth dripping with red, eyes narrowed into slits. Wild.

Again his eyes pinned on the slimepup, which looked so shaken his masked eyes were wide with fear. Then the hebi pounced, looking like a mad creature that had just broken out of a mental asylum. Lunar reared and leaped at the opponent, claws digging into its thick-furred neck and yanking it down. To his side, the Pluto gave a furious bark and also pounced on the Hebi, sinking its teeth into its leg and shaking it vigorously. Jason stared at the bloodied remains of Glory. He thought of her friends, Cricket and Cicada, of their dread of the news of their bestie's death. Anger surged through him and he gave an incredibly shork-like roar, and darted at the Hebi, leaping onto its head. The creature, already in Lunar and the Pluto's jaws, struggled to escape Jason's attack, but it failed and Jason was on top of it's head already, biting into it's ears and pulling it's head backwards towards the ground. Lunar was immediately at its exposed throat, slashing his neck into blood.

The Hebi gave a gurgled holler which would be its last scream, and collapsed on the ground. 

Strangely, Jason felt his brain slowly fogging. But they had won.

Then, a splitting pain rocketed across his head, like a searing white wire burnin into his fur- and then the world around him spun, and he fell into darkness.

Hi peoples :)

Sorry this chapter took really long to write

I had homework and I was out of ideas

Please excuse and forgive me that the last paragraph was really rushed; I had no motivation to write :(((

Thanks for reading! <3