Double date ' 012

"VERONICA WAKE UP" Someone said to me, I lifted my head up off my desk, "sorry" I said to the new teacher, one of our past teachers quit and we got a new one, Ms. Kavonsky. "Mhm, don't let it happen again or detention" she said sternly. "Ms you know she's been through a lot right?" Someone from beside me said, Donna! Finneys crush actually, I smiled at her, "Yes I'm aware but learning is very important in my classroom, and next time do not interfere" she said. I rolled my eyes, I looked to Donna, "thank you" I said. She smiled, "no problem" I looked down to my notebook, I had small doodles everywhere on it, the class was already boring with my other teacher but Ms kavonsky did a new seating chart so I wasn't bye Robin or Finney, so I started doodling random things to pass time, I had a small drawing of the grabbers mask, I had been thinking about it alot lately, I have been acting like it didn't affect me much but it did. I was scared to walk home alone, I locked every door or window in the house before bed, I was scared that even though he was dead he would come back. "What kind of mask is that" Donna asked. "It was the grabbers mask he wore" I said. She nodded, "hey aren't you friends with Finney" she said nervously as pink rose to her cheeks. I smiled brightly, "yes I am why" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Well, I just was wondering like if he was like with someone?" She said sheepishly. I giggled, "no he isn't, why you do you care" I said, her eyes widened, "please don't tell him" she said. "Why, it's not like your guys feelings aren't mutual" I said. Donnas cheeks grew bright pink, "you think?" She asked, "I know" I said. The bell rang cutting our conversation short, "bye Donna" I said. "Bye Roni!" She said. I walked out of class meeting up with Robin and Finney, "hey v" Robin said, "hey!" I said. "Why are you in such a good mood" Finney asked. I smirked, "well I was talking to Donna earlier" I said. His eyes widened, "what did she say?" He asked. Robin watched amused. "Oh nothing, she definitely wasn't asking if you were single" I said clicking my tongue, his eyes widened, "don't fuck with me Rodriguez" he said. "Then why don't you turn around?" I said. Finney turned around to see Donna approaching him, I grabbed robins arm as we ran away from the future couple. "You think she's gonna ask him out" Robin asked. "Definitely" . We watched as Finney walked away from Donna, both of their faces bright pink, "so?" I asked eagerly. "So she wants to go somewhere" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "like a date!" I said. He turned to me and smirked, "no, like a double date" he said. I scrunched my eyebrows, "what?" I said. Finney looked between me and Robin and smirked. "oh you bitch"

Time skip

"I can't believe you volunteered us for a double date with you Donna tomorrow night " I said to Finney, we were walking home from school with Robin and Gwen. "Yeah, I didn't know you were that smart" gwen said to Finney. "It was donnas idea actually" Finney said in a matter-of-fact tone. "What?" I asked. "Yeah she thought you guys were dead ass dating and when I told her she said she sees how you guys look at eachother from across the room" he said. I felt my cheeks grow red, "well I'm glad this conversation is over because we are at my house" I said awkwardly. Gwen giggled, "call me when you guys get home if you don't I won't hesitate to show up at your house got it?" I said. "We got it" they all said. I waved bye and walked into my house. I searched the house and there was still no sign from my dad, I sighed as I grabbed some cup noodles and popped them into the microwave. I tried calling multiple times but there was still nothing. I layed my head against the phone, "where are you" I grumbled under my breath. I sighed as I walked up to the microwave grabbing the noodles. I waited for Robin and Finney to call and eventually Finney did but not Robin. I called him but no answer. I sighed as I grabbed my jacket, Robin only lived a couple doors down, so might aswell. I walked down the road, my Walkman played cherry bomb, I finally made it to his house. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Robin told me his mom wasn't gonna be home the next couple of days, I didn't push on the topic as I noticed his discomfort. I knocked repeatedly on the door waiting for someone to answer. The door opened, there stood Robin with a smug look on his face. "What the hell" I said. "What" "you didn't call and when I tried no answer" I said. "I wanted to see if you would actually show up" he said with a smirk. My jaw dropped, "you asshole I was worried" I said. "Well now that your here you can come in" he said. "Your such a gentleman"