Free ' 008

"PLEASE HURRY" gwen said to the detective, they rushed into the house that Robin and Gwen believed Finney and Roni were in. Robin was silently praying that they found them , okay and alive. It felt like every minute was a year, every time someone walked out his stomach dropped, his heart beat was doing flips. He felt like he couldn't breathe. It wasn't untill that moment Robin realized how much Finney and Roni meant to him. Finney was practically his best friend, he was his best friend. He knew how Finney felt and Finney knew how he felt, about everything, even how he felt about Roni. He knew him and Roni weren't just friends, for him at least, he didn't want to be just friends, he realized that if Roni wasn't okay, and that if they were too late, he may never get to tell her how he feels, but honestly he didn't know how he felt. He was confused and lost.

* Ronis pov *

Me and Finney stood looking down at the grabber, his mask had came off in the fight, he was an older man, I didn't know what I expected him to look like, more evil maybe, he didn't look evil, Roni looked up at Finney, they made eye contact both thinking the same thing, we need to get out of here. Roni felt as if it wasn't real. They were actually escaping. It wasn't a dream. She paced up the stairs Finney Infront of her, she was breathing heavy, Finney got the lock and we burst out the door, there he stood. Robin. He and gwen stood at the house right in front of us. Detective and police cars surrounded the house, gwen turned around all of a sudden and locked eyes with us. She sprinted toward Finney, this caused Robin to turn around, he made exact eye contact with me, he ran toward me and consumed me in a hug, I hugged back as tight as I could, my hands where gripping his shirt as I sobbed into his chest. I was actually free, in the arms of the boy who was my biggest motive to escape. The detectives turned around as they rushed into the house , I let go of Robin and turned toward Finney, he was crying as well, gwen hugged me immediately, I hugged her back, she was like my little sister, "you are amazing" she whispered to me. I smiled weakly at her, my eyes started to swell with water again. I was in shock, I felt my leg begin to lose its weight, I looked down and a huge gash from the grabbers ax, I turned and looked to my shoulder to see another cut. I stumbled back into someone, it was Robin, "hey, hey what's wrong" he said. "My leg, I can't feel it, I can't walk on it" I said, I took a good look around to see how much blood I've lost, I looked up to Finney, I scanned for any cuts, there was a slightly smaller one on his side, he looked at it, he had lost a lot of blood. "Finney are you ok" i said as Robin through my arm around his shoulder to keep me up. He slightly lifted up his shirt and there was blood all over him. Gwen copied robins actions and help up Finney. A detective ran out to me and Finney, "here bring them over here" he said. The four of us made our way to the two fire trucks, me and Robin sat in the back of one and gwen and Finney sat in the one beside us. Two medics in each truck came out with their kits, he lifted up my my sleeve causing me to wince in pain, I gripped robins hand as he inspected the cut, the other medic looked at the one on my leg, "this one doesn't need stitches, just needs to be wrapped" he said. The other one nodded, "I believe this one won't either" he said, I let out a sigh of relief, "alright we just need to bandage these up" he said looking at me, I nodded. After 10 minutes of them putting tight bandages around my cuts, I glanced over to the truck beside us, Finneys dad was kneeled down begging for forgiveness, I looked around to see if my dad was anywhere to be seen, I couldn't spot his car, or him. I sighed, Robin turned to look at me, "it's okay, I'm sure he's on his way" he said. I nodded with a small smile, he looked to me, "how Roni, how the hell did you escape someone Vance hopper couldn't" he said smiling looking at me. I felt a smile creep onto my face, "you won't believe me" I said. "Try me"