His game ' 006

"RONI, RONI WAKE UP" Finney said into my ear, I opened my eyes and sat up. I rubbed my eyes, "what is it Finney" I asked. "The phone, it's ringing, I didn't want to answer it without you" he said. I nodded, my eyes slightly squinted due to the fact I just woke up. We walked over to the ringing phone, "hello?" Finney said into the phone. "you don't have much time" the other person on the line said, I recognized the voice, "paper boy" I said in a whisper of realization. Finney nodded, "what do you mean?" Finney asked paper boy. "You guys won't fall into his game, naughty boy, or I guess naughty girl too, your the first one he's grabbed" he said. I nodded, "anyway, since you won't fall into his game he can't win, and if he can't win than he gets angry, and that's when he strikes" paper boy explained. "So what do we do?" Finney asked, "you have to stand up for yourself" the boy on the other line said, I grabbed the phone, "I've tried that, and it's only dug me a deeper hole" I said slightly agitated. "together, smarter, planned out." The paper boy said. I sighed and looked at Finney, we heard the land line click, meaning Billy had hung up. I sat down on the bed, my head in my hands, "how do we defend ourselves?, I've tried Finney, and each time I end up in that damn bathroom" I said turning to look at the boy. He sighed, "I don't know".

* third person pov *

Robin and Gwen met up at the same spot the day before, going on a search for the house that Robin described, the same house that fit Gwen's description from her dream last night, they turned a corner and Robin realized he forgot to mention the black van. "Did Finney ever say anything to you about a black van?" He asks the girl. "You know what? I think he did" she says, "he did?! What did he say about it?!" He asked the girl frantically. "He said that he thought it was following him , or Roni actually, he said it was always around when she was" she explained , turning to look at the boy. "Why?" She asks. "Because , Roni said a day before she went missing that a black van was following her" he said to the girl wide eyed. "And the house that i think they are in, has the same black van" he said. They looked at eachother with realization. it began to pour down but they  refused to give up, gwen rode on a bike and Robin jogged beside her, each looking at separate sides of the road, they both looked in front of them when gwen suddenly fell to the ground, Robin looked up at the same group of boys he saw before the house, his eyes widened as he slowly looked beside him, there it was. The house. He crouched down to gwen , she had the same look that Robin had. They were there.

Sorry for short chapter !! <3