Baking ' 021

"THIS MONEY ISNT GONNA GET US ANYWHERE" I said rolling my eyes, me and Robin were walking back to the Blake's in desperatation to find breakfast, "what if we just make something" he said putting his arm around me, "Robin do you even know how to cook" I said giggling, he put a hand to his heart and acted offended, "of course I know how to cook" he said. I rolled my eyes, "sure you do, but maybe Donna or Finney can" I said. We walked down the street and finally made it to Finneys house, "where's breakfast?" Gwen said as we walked in, "um we couldn't get any" I said. Gwen laughed while her and Finney fist bumped, "what the hell" I said confused, "me and Finney wanted to see how resourceful you two are and Finney wanted to talk about how to ask out Donna" she said giggling, "so do we actually need breakfast?" I asked, "oh um yeah we do but we figured if you guys didn't bring any back we would just try to make pancakes or something" Gwen shrugged, Donna walked in the front door, "where's your dad?" I asked suddenly, "oh he's on a trip for alcoholics" Finney shrugged, "mine too" I said. "Okay so what if we cook eggs for breakfast that's easy" Donna suggested, "No!" Me and Finney said unison, we both looked at eachother, the memory's all flooding back, Donna, Gwen and Robin scrunched up their eyebrows confused, "why?" Donna asked, me and Finney shared a knowing glanced, "that's um the only thing we were fed when we um yk" I said avoiding eye contact with everyone. Finney nodded, "and sprite in glass bottles" I immediately wanted to Throw up at the memory of the glass bottle. Finney looked at me as soon as he said it, the same memory flooding through his mind. He put a hand on my shoulder, "let's just do pancakes" he said. Everyone nodded, all of our moods immediate brightening up, we started getting out and trying to find everything we need, "okay Robin the flour" I said holding out my hand, I was trying to keep the old mixer from falling apart while Donna helped hand mix, I didn't feel flower go on my hand, instead on my head. I gasped letting go of the mixer causing Donna to shriek as batter went all over her, Finney, Robin and Gwen immediately burst into laughter, I grabbed one of the raw I cracked eggs and ran over to Robin, he looked at me and started running around screaming like a little girl, "not my hair! Not my hair!" He shrieked, I threw the egg at him and it landed right in his face, I started dying of laughter pointing at him, "karma!!" I said laughing, he turned around slowly to me, "you are going to regret that now" he said, I gasped he lunged at me and sprinted away from him running around the kitchen from my boyfriend, I passed Donna who was being held down by Finney while Gwen tickled her, "no Robin don't" i shrieked, as I felt Robin tackle me to the ground, "told you" he said as he picked me up, "Robin I swear to god put me down!" I said hitting his back, he sat me down facing opposite of him in the kitchen so when I turned to face him I felt even more flour go in my face. "Oh my god Robin" I said. I could here everyone in the house dying of laughter, "here you got a little something, i watched as he rubbed his thumbs on my cheeks and then my eyes so I could see, he stared at me with a proud smile admiring his "art". I only rolled my eyes at him. I turned to Finney, "can I use the sink in your bathroom to try to get all the FLOUR off of me" I said empathizing the word flour while glaring at Robin. He laughed some more and nodded yes, Donna was already wiping her face with the kitchen sink, I walked into the bathroom and began scrubbing my face, that's when the door opened, Robin stood there, "can you get the egg out of my hair" he said while smirking, I rolled my eyes, "fine" I said. I Motion for him to sit on the toilet lid so I can clean his hair, and I was going to but my eyes got stuck on the tank lid, I felt my throat get dry at the memory, the anxiety, the death, it was all coming back to me like a car crash, I turned to Robin, who was looking at me with a worried expression, I splashed water on my face to calm me down, "sorry" I said shakily. "Don't be, you don't have to tell me, but I am here for you, ok?" He said grabbing me and pulling me into a tight hug, "thank you Robin" I said, "now let me get the egg out of your hair it smells" I said pushing him away, his jaw dropped, "I think it's a fashion statement" he said posing, "absolutely not" I said shaking my head laughing. How could someone be so perfect. I thought watching my boyfriend pose as I tried to get the egg out of his hair.

💟
Some cheesy vobin content since we all love it sm 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶