Part 19

"Here!" Mason texted and I am all ready! I almost threw up in the bathroom, but I am fine. All he thinks is that he is dropping me off a block before the school, but last night after that kiss and a much sleepless night. I decided to risk it all for him. My school life is separate from my home life. None of my family or family friends goes to my school so I can do what I want there and the word wouldn't get out. It's a calculated and low risk.

"Ok, be right out." I said, grabbing my bags and heading out the door.

Fiji ocean blue.

"Morning babe!" Mason leans over and we lightly kiss. I am so glad his jeep windows are slightly tinted, even though he is two houses down. The last thing I want is for my dad to catch me kissing anyone.

"Morning" I smiled, intertwining our hands. If I leave them on my laps he would definitely see them shaking. Holding him makes me calmer.

The drive to school was fairly quite. I am so caught up in how the whole day is going to go that I didn't say a word after "morning."

"Mira. We are here." He said snapping me out of my trance.

"This isn't the school." I corrected him.

He gives me a puzzled look. "I know. It is half a block down."

"Oh my God I am risking it all for you." I smile.

"What?"

"Let's go to school. Let's walk hand in hand. Let me make you the happiest guy in the world." He looks at me for the longest time with a big smile on his face and simply nods. When we get to the parking lot and he ask again.

"Really? Mira you don't have to do this."

"I know, but I want to." I quickly got out and turn to the other side of his jeep. He stretches his arms out for me to hold his hand and I do. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me on the top of my head. "Get ready for a whole lot of stupid." I murmured to myself.

As soon as we walk through the door. We get stares and people whispering things to each other. I am so aware of my surrounding.

"He went for her?" I hear one girl wishper loudly to her friend.

"Brad now Mason?" Word got out about the kiss.

"What the fuck that slut." Another reply. Shit. Mason gives her a look and she backs off.

I try pulling my hands from his, but he doesn't let go and use his other hand to support my back. "Don't listen to them." He whisper in my ears.

"Mason!" One of his friend called him and we walked over to him.

"I finally get to meet you, Amira" he said giving me a smile. Finally? Mason told him about us. First positive reaction so far.

"Amira, this is Dustin. My best friend and Co captain of the hockey team." Dustin is average height with light hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He has this whole dylan o'brien vibe about him, except I don't think he is that nice. Definately a player.

"Nice to meet you." I give him a shy smile.

"Don't act shy now, I have heard of you putting my friends in their place." He laughed out.

"Well your friends deserved it." I said, boldly.

"I like her." He said, turning to Mason.

"Me too, but she's mine." He said, putting his hands around my waist.

"Amira!" I hear Jenny excited voice, as she and kim walk towards me. I called them in the middle of the night on a conference call and they know what going on.