Part 28*

My girl. Twirling and singing to a 80's song with a strawberry parfait in in hand. Her hair bouncing as she moves her head fron side to side. The sound of her laughter is food for my soul. Damn, how did I get so lucky to have such a beautiful girl to myself.
"Come over Mase, dance with me! She yelled! I walk over to her and stand in front of her. I watch her face then down her body.

"Don't stand, dance. "she side bump me. I want to have her again.

"There no looking back for us, we got our love sure nough, that's enough. You're all I need to get by." She sings louder, she has a beautiful voice.

She's all I need to get by. I just stand and watch her, not because I can't dance, but because I am in Wow of her. Everything is in slow motion. I take her hand and dip her low, creating a yelp follow by giggles from her.

"Mase!"

I twirl her a couple times, pull some dance moves I learnt from dancing at our parent elaborated parties and we are back to front grinding lightly and it is turning me on so much.

"You can dance!" she giggle in suprise.

"Yes, Are you suprise a white boy can dance?" I push harder into her, she gasp as she feels my hard on.

"Yes, now let see if you can run!" She pulls away faster than I can think and run towards the other side of the room. I chase after her and she jumps on the bed, crawling to the head. I try to catch her, but she is fast. She is at the speaker and turns the song louder. I stand on the bed and she runs over to me, Jumping up and down, dancing on my bed.

It happening again that slow motion of her bouncy hair, her big Brown eyes, her caramel glowy skin, and her laugh.

"Mase, don't stand there...." I push her into me and kiss her. Swallowing the rest of her sentence I kiss her with everything I am feeling. I push her into me and grind my hard on to her. She lets out a moan. Her moans drive me crazy.

"That's a no, but you sure can kiss." She breathe out. I lift her hands up and pull her sweater dress over her head, then undo her bra leaving her in her pantie. My eyes roam Her body as she stands and wait for me. Her body is fucking great. She is curvy in all the right places. Her boobs are big enough that my large hands can cover them, she has a smaller waist and nice juciy hips that measure to her boobs, with a great ass. A great ass. A perfect hourglass. I lift her up by her ass and lay her on the bed.

She starts to play with the curls at the back of my head. It is so sexy when she does that. She pulls it a little harder and I basically growl at this feeling.

"You like that Mase?" She moaned.

"Yes, I love it." I groan out and she pulls my hair again. Her pulling my hair is making just about cum in my pants.

"I need you Mira. It feels like I haven't had you in forever, that's how much I need you." I kiss her boobs, paying attention to both of them.

"Me too." She moaned at my touch. "I need you now." She starts to kiss my neck and ears, a trick she learnt from me and she does it better.

"Mira" I moaned her name in her ears, I know it drives her crazy. "Take your clothes off." She demanded. I quickly help her with pulling my pants off, leaving me with nothing, but my hard on. I kiss me way down her legs and take off her panties, throwing them somewhere in the room I could really care less, I just want to be inside her. I lean over to my night stand to grab a condom. We didn't use one downstairs and although I hate the feeling of them, I don't want to knock her up, not yet at least. I would love to sometime in the future, but right now I would hate myself and would get killed by her father. She used her hand to hold my arms.