Part 31

I have been casually buying things online for the past two hours. It's Thursday the start of a long weekend. A busy weekend, tomorrow I have the tour with CJ and Mason family work party.

"Hey want to come to the African student mixer at the university?" Crystal ask at my door entrance.

"Um when is it?"

"Tonight! It is one of the best black parties of the year. You don't want to miss." She beams from ear to ear. I have heard they are fun, but never actually went due to my age. I would like to go now, but I have plans to hangout with Mason. We aren't doing anything just laying around, but I also have the tour with CJ tomorrow. She walk into the room and sit on the bed.

"You can bring that boy you have been talking to. I think his name is Mason." Oh my God, how did she know? Her revelation shocks me and I am not sure to deny it or not.

"There is no boy. Mason is just a friend." I halfy admit.

She laugh at me. "I was not born yesterday. Boyfriend, friend, whatever your relationship status with him is. Bring him along."

"How did you know?" I ask moving closer.

"You have been missing more, some of your clothes smell like men perfume, and when you are on the phone you giggle, laugh and whisper. You are lucky we are at the far end unless they will know too about your." she put in quotation around "friend"

"Do you think they have an idea?" I ask my sister referring to they as my parents.

"Not a clue. You are the better daughter remember." She laugh. "So who is this Mason?" I smile brightly at the mention of his name.

"Well he is my boyfriend. His a white boy." She interrupts me. "White boy!? You ventured far. Let me see a picture of him." I show her the one of us at the skating rink on our first date.

"He is cute. He is so tall! Na wahhh oh! You get big eyes." She said in broken English. I join her in laughter.

"I know. He is totally perfect."

"Speaking of he is calling, So you down?" Crystal ask throwing me the phone. I want to say yes, but that's a situation we haven't been in before. The last time we were in a party, we know what happen. It is going to be a majority black people, Black African people and I don't know how he is going to feel or if he is going to fit in.

" I don't know. I will check with him. Do you think it will be awkward that I am bringing my white boyfriend?"

"Maybe, but who cares? Your boy is a fine boy, don't hide him. You want him expose to Nigerian music and culture. The only person you should be hiding him from is mom and dad."

"Okay, I will see what he says." I quickly give Mason a call back.

"Hi Mase, sorry I miss your call. I was talking to my sister.:

"That's fine. What do you want to do tonight?"

"Well Crystal just invited me to African student mixer at ufc She knows about you and I. Apparently I smell like men perfume." I chuckle.

"Babe that's great! and of course it does, you are a serial cuddle babe." I laugh at his words, of course I love cuddling, my man is so comfortable.

"You are so cuddly Mase. We should just stay and cuddle." I laugh jokingly with a hint of a seriousness.

"After having you, my hunger for you have grown. I want to do more than cuddling to you. I want to touch your skin, kiss your neck, ears, I want to rip your panties off and spread your legs." A moan slip of my mouth accidentally and I hear him chuckle.