Part 30*

"Here babe!"

"Be right out!" I text mason as I grab my bags and head downstairs. It has become the norm for him to pick me up in the morning. I rush out the door and my face is hit by the cold Alberta wind. Winter is definitely near.

Ocean Blue meet brown

"Morning Mase!" I lean over and give him a deep kiss on his lip.

"Morning babe!" He kissed me again. I can tell from his eyes and kiss that he is in a really good mood. We intertwine our hands.

"Morning Amira." Someone from behind said, in a deep cheerful voice giving me a heart attack from the suprise.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I jumped in my sit and hold my heart.

"What the actual hell?" I turn around to scream at the person. Sitting in the back is Dustin, who is doubled over with laughter.

"You scared the shit out of me, what the hell both of you." I slap Mason chest.

"Ouch, babe" he faked a hurt voice as he rubbed his chest.

"Yes ouch! My poor heart ouch! I just lost years of my life."

"Oh my god, I wish I recorded that." Dustin laughed.

"Dustin that was not funny." I turn around to him, but end up laughing with them.

"Sorry babe. Dustin car is getting fix and he needed a ride." He laughed.

"You should have told me someone was in the car, before I almost died." I intertwine our hands and he kissed mine. I love that he is affectionate to me even in small ways in public. He gives me a kiss on my lips, ignoring our friend in the back and I pulled away. To much affection.

"Okay, please start driving before you start mind fucking each other."

"I don't need to mind fuck her when I can just have her."

"Mason!?" I give him a scolding look. He doesn't look at me but start driving to school.

"You guys are hitting it? Dustin acted suprise. "My boy!" he laughed tapping Mason shoulder. I can see the smile trying not to form on his lips. He just want to yell it everyone so they can back up from me. He is possessive that way.

"Dustin that information stays with you. I swear if I hear it from anyone, anyone I will destroy you." I sound like Mase, destroying people.

"Okay, no one." He surrendered, which ignite a laughter from Mason.

"You too Mase." I straighten my face to show how serious I am. "No one, unless you want to not be able to as much as kiss me." He gives me a sad look, but no.

Dustin burst out laughing at him.

"Whipped." He fake cough. Damn right.

They start talking about hockey techniques for their game and I tune them out.

"Babe, lunch?" He asked as we walked to the doors.

"Yes, can we go somewhere?"

"Yes, where do you want to eat?" He pulled my body into his and since I am not wearing heels I have to stand on my tip toes.

"Boston Pizza! I want pasta!" I smiled at him.

"Okay babe. See you in second!" He lean down and gives me a kiss, before we head in different directions.

The stares in school has not ended; you would think they will be over it by now, but nope. I still get stares and comments, but I am getting use to them. Which I shouldn't have to, there is nothing wrong or strange about our relationship and even if people blame it on him being popular and not me, it all boils down to the color of our skin, especially mine.