Chapter 20: Princess?

"This is not the end of it! Do you hear me?!" Dwalin yelled loudly as he was launched into a stone cell, along with the others. Amanda was bound with rope tightly with her hands behind her back as she was thrown roughly into the cell. She fell forward, tripping over her feet and landed on her front with a low groan.

" I may not be made of glass but come on!" Amanda growled lowly as the iron barred door slammed shut behind her. A elf glared down at her form as she twisted around onto her back as sat up; her legs straight out in front of her.

"Let us out of here!" Bofur called as the rest of the cell door was closed and locked. Amanda let her eyes wonder to Kili being pushed into his cell on the opposite side of the room to her. The red haired elf known as Tauriel had a grip on his shoulder as he turned to look up at the tall creature.

"Aren't you going to search me? I could have anything down my trousers?" Kili said causing a stabbing pain to erupt in Amanda's chest as her face scrunch up in pain. Her jaw clenched as she turned to face away from them, unable to even look in the direction. She tuned out of the conversation not wanting to hear any of it. It did not take long after the elves left for the company to try and escape the iron cages.

"Leave it! There is no way out! This is no Orc dungeon. These are the Halls of the Woodland realm. No one leaves here, but, by the King's consent." Balin called out to them all as they sighed and slumped down heavily.

" That, my dear Balin. Is not entirely true." Amanda began as she sighed and brought her hands round to her front and rubbed her red wrists. " You forget this is not my first time within these cells."

" How did you get out of the bonds?" Fili asked amazed at her as Amanda reached up to her hair and pulled out a small thin pin.

" Please, you need more than rope to hold me down." She smirked as she pushed her arms through the iron bar gaps and pushed the pin into the keyhole.

" What are you doing?" Kili asked as they all watched her jiggle the pin within the lock until there was a loud click.

" Ha!" Amanda smiled largely as she pushed the door open and walked out of her cell, stretching herself off.

" Okay, now to get you guys out." She smirked as she walked to the cell door that was next to her and saw Bifur whose face was up against the door. She put her pin into the lock and jiggled it around once again.

" Give me one good reason not to kill you on the spot." Legolas's voice spoke loudly behind her. Amanda sighed and her shoulder dropped in defeat.

" You don't want me to answer that, Princess." Amanda fired back to him immediately as she turned to see him glaring down at her.

" Move." Legolas growled and pushed her forward and towards the exit of the cell room.

" If you hurt her! I swear I will kill you!" Kili yelled followed by an endless string of insults from the other dwarves. Legolas lead her through long halls and to a empty room, where he pushed her inside. Amanda walked over to the middle of the room and looked around the room, It was built with grey stone and wooden flooring with a large wooden framed bed adorned with white sheets. Large windows stood in front of Amanda with white drapes. She heard the door close and lock behind her as she spun around, crossing her arms over her chest.

" Your room?" Amanda raised an eyebrow to him. "Really Princess?"

" Must you keep calling me that?" Legolas sighed as his shoulders dropped and chuckled smiling a genuine smell. Amanda broke and smiled as well, running towards him and wrapping her arms around his stomach as he embraced her back.

" It is good to see you again." Legolas smirked placing a kiss on her forehead softly pulling away. He lead her over to his bed and they sat down at the end.

" Tell me you have been safe." He practically begged her as Amanda smiled and nodded her head gently.

" Always." She winked to him as they laughed with each other gently.

" You played the part of hating me well." Amanda patted his shoulder before standing up and walking over to one of the large windows and looked out over Mirkwood.

" You were not so bad yourself." Legolas shot back.

" I take it he still hates me?" Amanda asked with a hint of sadness in her voice as Legolas sighed and stood up to walk over to her.

" I fear he will never approve of you." There was a silence that edged their way to room. "He is stubborn." He finished off.

" The only acceptance I need is from you." Amanda said with a soft smile as a small gust of wind blew in and pushed her bangs over her face, she reached up and moved it back as Legolas wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her into a side embrace. He rubbed his hand up and down her arm in a comforting way.

" And you have it." He whispered kissing her head again as she leaned against him more.

" I just wish that I could see you and not fear for my life at the same time." Amanda sighed as she closed her eyes.

" I am afraid that may never happen." Legolas said as they watched the forest. Reality dawned on her, she will never be able to see Legolas without the fear of being caught and executed.

" But remember Amanda." Legolas began turning around so she was facing him as he held her face in his hands. "No matter what, if you are ever in need of help. I will be there, all you have to do is ask me."

" Thank you, but I can take care of myself." Amanda smiled to him in a thanking way as he shook his head.

" But that is my job, to make sure you are well and live a good life." Legolas whispered and kissed her forehead once again before turning and walking to the door.

" I can make sure I am well by myself." Amanda raised an eyebrow to him as he opened the door and turned to her with a smirk.

" Trust me, I know that. But even still. It is my role as elder brother to protect his younger sister." He laughed as Amanda rolled her eyes.

" Yeah yeah, lets get this over with. Princess." Amanda smirked as she walked behind Legolas and towards the room where her fate will be in the hands of a disgusted father.