Addicted

*tiny make-out sesh toward the end*
[1552 words]
~
  Finally arriving at Eddie's trailer, you turned your attention away from gazing out the window to him as he parks the van. Once parked he looks over at you with a soft smile on his expression before he turned to get out. You attempted to do the same before you saw him running over to your side to open the door for you. When he did, you slip out and he kept his arm outstretched to ensure you didn't fall.

"What a gentleman."

  You commented with a drunken smile, sharing a laugh before beginning your short trek to his trailer door. Eddie made sure that he was right beside you as you stumbled up to his door. Reaching the door, he opened it for you and gestured for you to head inside. You gave a slight nod and go in, almost falling on your way inside but catching yourself on the door frame before you do.

"Shit. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, all good."

"You sure?"

"Eddie, I'm okay. Just tripped."

  Eddie nodded at your reassurance but concern still lingered in his expression as he stepped in behind you. You stumbled into the living room and glanced around before turning back to Eddie who was closing and locking the front door. Once he was finished, he turned to you and held out his hand for to take.

"Come on. You should probably lay down."

  You nodded and he carefully lead you into his bedroom. As soon as you were in his bedroom, he leads to the bed and you lay down. He gave a soft sigh of relief as you did. He then looked around before turning back to you with a sorry expression.

"Sorry for the mess. I didn't expect you over today."

"Munson, it's fine, I've seen worse."

  You reassured him and he gave you a slight nod before walking over to his closet. He looked as though he was searching for something but you didn't know what. Instead of lingering on what it was he was looking for, you gazed up at the ceiling with a sigh. You heard him move from his closet, still looking for something that he clearly couldn't find.

"I know it's in here somewhere."

  You hear him mumble to himself as he continues his search. This comment was enough to let you know exactly what he was looking for and you laughed a bit. You had been to his trailer plenty of times for deals so you started to memorize where he kept his stash. You found it almost funny that he had to go searching for it nearly every time you were there.

"Drawer."

  You said simply and you heard him rush over to it, pulling it open quickly. He laughed before going over to the bed and sitting at the edge. You heard a small tin drop onto the bed and sit up. His attention immediately went to you with a look of concern that faded when he realized that you're smiling back at him. You glanced down at his hand which held a lighter and a joint pressed between his fingers. He lifted it up slightly as if to ask if you wanna smoke with him and you nodded. With that, he lit it, took a puff and handed it off to you.

"I'll pay you tomorrow, left my money back at my place."

"This is on me. Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"Mhm."

  You shrugged and took a hit, closing your eyes as the smoke fills your lungs. You stretched your arm out so he could take it back and you let the smoke fall out of your mouth. Once he did, you shifted back a bit to lean against the wall as your eyes fluttered back open. Eddie's eyes were fixed on you and you laughed at the sight.