1

Babe I think Angela is seeing one of the detectives with the Sheriff's department and you know him quite well. I am glad she is dating again but with whom? Korsak. My old mentor and partner from Boston PD. You mean Vincent Korsak? Yes. How do you know? I saw them kissing at the Daily Robber. I wonder if my brothers knew? Tommy did because he asked Vincent to join us tonight for the family dinner here tonight. I will see you later after work . Love you doc. Love you too J.

I wasn't thrilled my mother was dating Vincent. I didn't care for it when she dated my captain from Boston PD which didn't end well because when my father was alive he wanted them to go back together.  My mother declined. He cheated on her with a young gal who my father was seeing Tommy too.  I just hope this does not blow up and make it hard on my loved ones who work for the sheriff's department.

J takes off to work to Rizzoli and Rizzoli and associates law firm which her niece, Avery Rizzoli started several years ago.

I arrive at work and see Angela and Korsak kissing .

Hello Angela and Vincent. Hi Dr. Isles we didn't see you. We didn't want Jane to know until we were ready. Unfortunately, Tommy came in to do pick up the time cards for Laura. I asked him to allow me to tell Frankie and Jane. It's okay I informed Jane of my suspicions. What did she say? Not anything but if her brothers knew about it . I told her yes Tommy. She didn't say anything else? Not really. We will see you at 6 for dinner. Yes - we will be there.

I leave to go to my office in the basement.

I sit at my desk and start responding to my emails when Angela comes down to discuss with me about Sgt Korsak

Angela this is something you need to discuss with Jane not with me. Do you think she will be disappointed of me not telling her sooner? Yes. Maura you have always been a daughter to me. I need your help.  Angela I can't this is between you two.

Angela leaves and I return back to my emails.   Pike and Christina return from court testifying ona case.

How did it go?The evidence proved Jane's client was guilty. She wasn't happy. I knew she wouldn't be but the evidence does not lie. Tonight's family dinner is going to be stressful as it is.This will be a dinner I could miss. Sorry boss. It's is what it is.

I left court not happy that my wife didn't tell me the other evidence which  came in real.

The rest the day went by fast.

J was already home cooking dinner for us all.

Ho doc. Hi babe. Maur why didn't you tell my client would be found guilty. J I rather we discuss this when everyone goes home.

J the family is here with their spouses or date

Juanita, Matt  and sylvie were the only ones not able to come. Joey and izzy were home with the flu.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone.
EVERYONE you all know Vincent Korsak. I have been dating him for the last few months.

Jane and Frankie are starring at korsak and he takes a deep breath before he speaks.

I know we should of told you all sooner but Angela and I wanted us without others giving their opinions.  We didn't  mean to hurt anyone because what I was informed Jane you were.  Vincent I don't care if my mother dates.  She has the right to do so. I just didn't care for the honesty from the get go. Frankie and I would of not found out until later if Maur hadn't seen you two kissing on more than one vacation.  Bro you should of told Frankie and I.

You guys stop your mom has the right to keep it secret. My brother died a while ago. Not one of us told others immediately when we started to seeing someone.

Antonio are your family dinners like this alot? Melina sometimes. Thank you Kiki.  Your aunt is right.   Tommy Jane is right you should of told us.
Frankie she asked me not to. She was planning on doing it  later this week.

Juanita,Matt, Joey and Izzy are listening in on the lap top.

Auntie are you happy? Yes Juanita. You all Auntie Kiki is right..Not one us told others right away. Several for walked in on dessert or making out sessions .

Everybody was quiet and nodded with Juanita's statement. We hear Joey and i
Izzy sneezing or coughing.

I need to get back to work.  By.  We need to go too Auntie before I.. Oh J.  Sorry. On our way home, Lisa and I will pick up some medicine and other items and leave on the porch for you. Izzy if you too want something on particular text Kiki.  We will. Bye and congrats you two.

We all sat in different areas of my sister and sister in laws home to eat.  Everyone was calmer now. Eventually everybody left after apple pie with a scoop of vanilla bean icecream for dessert.