19

Candace it seems they are enjoying the gift I got them.  How did you know they were interested in one another? Avery her sister and I overhead her on her cell. Plus she was smiling too much when David was speaking about his race schedule and he and his family were going to see her race. Okay I see how you found out Lisa.  How did you find out? Kiki and me being her family doctor and after her only surviving relatives died that  is her mom and older sister, she took it real hard.They came to see me at Mercy. All the way from Canada? No Lisa They were in Germany when her families ranch caught fire and her mother and sister were trapped. They got there from a race but it was too late. Rafl found out about me and they flew that night to Sacramento to consult me.  They were afraid her heart would act up. She was flown to. Mercy via med a flight when they landed.  Her chest was hurting her. She has given me permission to tell you and Hollie's parents and sister siblings because of David going to Tahoe. She has seen Rafl as her father after she and David broke up and she realized she was a lesbian. David, Mick and her are close. If you ever go to their houses, you will see that.cShe doesn't keep her trophies anymore.  She gives them to charities and always has.cShe just keeps the photos. So she gives alot back to her community. Yes mainly to children hospitals and shelters and how to mercy to the cardiologist department, since I work there but all monies are done anonymously. I only knew because she was having difficulty once writing a check and asked for help.  She signed and I did the rest and her check book.  She doesn't keep much for herself . She donates almost all of it just enough her to live comfortably . Wow she does more than we do sweetie. I can glad Hollie has found a good gal who gives back to her community as well as Hollie.  Kiki it's not just her community  It is to all the places she ever has visited. You too it's getting late  Lisa tomorrow your stitches are gone now  .I would like you to start swimming for 30 minutes only per day.  If you get tired before thirty, stop for the day and tell me. Start tomorrow not tonight..Okay, thanks. My work is done unless you have problems or questions. Thanks for everything about me and confiding in us. Good night ladies. Kiki dessert no more than one hour total for tonight and three times a week for an hour. Check back with me after a month for a follow up appointment at the hospital   I am not billing you for all this time but will when you see me at Mercy. Thanks again. I will see myself out.

Candace left and Kiki and I didn't waste anytime with dessert even though it was an hour, we came together several times. than fell asleep for the night.

Maura glad I seen you in the hallway. They can have dessert there times a week for an hour only.  She is to swim 30 minutes per day.  If at any time she cannot, she is up let me know. I am done with her as my patient until 30 days  She is all yours now.. Candace thank you for all what you did for aunt. Your very welcome.  Now it's my turn to go workout and good night .  Night  Night.

We went in and took a nice long bath and went to sleep it has been a long two days.