9

You guys mind if Sylvie and I take the woman cave? Not at all. We already are settled on our  bedrooms. Thanks for asking me to come here auntie Angela. Your welcome. Parker and the gals already paid for their portion and it should be used.  I deposited in Parker's account the money for the rest which is less. Sylvie doesn't make the money like many do and she refuses to allow me to pay for the inn in its entirety.  This will save her money. Nephew we understand. I don't make alot of money at the Daily Robber. Tommy gave me a raise and living off of your uncles social security isn't alot.  I am just glad I live with Vince now. I know I was cramping Tommy and Drew's lifestyle at home.  We all love you though MA and auntie.  Tonight's hot links and chips and salad was good with a cold beer. Remember tomorrow we are going to the inn for breakfast on Mt daughter and Maura.  We remember and massages, pedicure and manicures. I don't know about the later. VINCENT JUANITA AND MELINA HAVE US GET THEM ALL THE TIME. Many men get them all the time. You get a calf and hand massage too. Okay, I  will try.

We are heading to bed..
Everyone else who showed up for dinner that wasn't staying at Maura's cabin left..Hollie, Alexa, Joey, Izzy, Maura and my daughter, Jane went to the casino to see a magician
while Jason and Amanda was at the Eagles concert.
Joey and Izzy thank you for paying for the unlimited 🦞 dinner. You are a welcome.  The magician was cool. I am glad they revealed some of their secrets. Me too Hollie.  We better get back to the inn it's getting late.  Sis did David call? Yes he made it home safe and was going to bed.  Like we will once we take our showers.
We return and the adults allowed us to take our showers first..I walked out clothed when I see Jane fondling her breasts. I just watch and see Maura's reactions.

Hollie you okay? Yes sorry was seeing how Maura moans when you do that to her..Hollie don't be in a rush to learn everything when the time arises. Please have a seat between us. Okay.

Hollie you do realize you can still get std's even if your with the same gender. Yes I am aware.  You know a gal who is intersex can get you pregnant too. Yes but does it hurt?Are you referring to your first time with a second toy or actual penis? Yes Maura.
Maur goes through the medical words when describing certain things.

Jane you are pointing out just with Maura explaining to me. Yes that can happen.  Oh  Besides sex education in school, has your mom or dad or anyone discuss it is like and what to do to.keeo yourself safe.Dad said the best way
is not to do it at all. Parents usually will say that but it's entirely up to you. You can always tell a person no if you want to stop. If rhe person continues, it's is considered rape. You do know if you watch porn and some of them are actors so it's not really real. I did watch some at the girls house. This is why we kissed and we both were wet below..I looked it up ..This means your aroused. Yes just like how Jane's penis was raised.  I better get out there before Alexa worries about me.

Hollie hugged us both both thanked us. We reciprocated the hug.

Maura you smell good.  Oh no! Sweet heart it's okay.  I will go get you another pair of panties.

Maura left.

Jane just something as small as that can cause me to be wet? Yes Hollie.  Dang I am in trouble if she ever wears something that smells good. I better start bringing more panties to school or wear pantie liners.

Maura returns the bedroom. She hands them to her.

Alexa asked me if she was okay.  I told her yes and she just got aroused.  She said I guess her and her sister need to have more conversations.  It is good she wants to educate her. She changes and Maura reminds her to use the hamper so housekeeping cam pick it up to be laundered and returned.

Hollie left and closed the door.

Maur when are they going to fix the hallway bathroom? The part was back ordered. I know you  weren't embarrassed her seeing you hard? A little.  J she is curious and is being educated safely..I just hope a Amanda and Jason don't get upset with her discussing sex and other areas on intimacy. I don't think so or hope not ..

We continued to kiss which lead to dessert.

Hollie I hope what I told you makes sense? Yes and alot to take in. Good night sis. LOVE YOU..LOVE YOU TOO AND NIGHT.

Joey I need to take a break.  Your killing me with eating me out making me cum and you have not even entered me with your penis. What is with you tonight? When I went to get us two bottles of water, strawberries and champagne 🍾, I over heard the girls talking about what can you aroused without actually using a penis, phallus etcetera. I see so re-education 101.Very funny Izzy.

Joey enters me and we're sitting up rocking our hips back and forth while Joey grabs my breasts and twists them. Izzu fucking screaming in my mouth when we are coming. I just moan loudly in her mouth.  We rode it out than changed positions. We came so many times that night taking breaks. We finally fell sleep around 2:39 Monday morning.

Amanda and I returned from the Eagles concert and are like teens in heat. My wife gave me head that got me so wet that she ended up gagging because it was too much to swallow.

Amanda I am so sorry. It's okay Jason it's my fault   Yes but still.  We both enjoyed our selves tonight in various positions.  Let's get some sleep it's close to three now. Night Mrs. Harris.  Night Mr. Harris .