13

Kiki stayed the night. J switched out cars with Kiki since the one are drove would be easier. Maur and I packed up there stuff. William and Samantha took my aunts room at the cabin and Joey and Izzy and the girls took William and Samantha's suite since the Inn was fully booked. Candace brought them back . She stayed at the hospital all night just in case .

Let's get you situated with Jane and Maura. Besides the inn doctor Kiki and Lisa, you will have myself, Maura,Tabitha, Kelly and Joey here . We have you covered. I am gonna go to sleep. If anything, call me and I will come right away. I will have my phone on loud. Candace thank you for helping me and doing the surgery and with my complications. Your very welcome. Please don't wait so long as we discussed and follow all my orders. Violet was just visiting there so she won't be around . There cardiologist is sick both of them. The closest cardiologist is an hour an half away. I kept my doctor privileges there if we need to go back there. Night you all.

We all decided to stay around where ever we were staying at.
Jason and Amanda come right away after they are Candace yawning and in her scrubs coming from our room.. they came to get the girls for lunch. We told them they were in William and Samantha's and why. They told us to keep them informed and if any other hospital visits to call them.

Hi come in they are watching a movie. We all got back late . Yes we heard . How are the girls taking it. Hollie is concerned but okay. Alexa is shaken up.

We see our daughters and tell them to get ready we are taking them out to lunch. Alexa looks bad. This emergency on Lisa has impacted her. She really likes them alot.

What are you two looking at? Photos of our bedroom with Kiki and Lisa

See mom

See mom. Yes, I see. Lisa will get better.

The girls started crying. Jason held Hollie while I held Alexa and Jane came up to us.

What's wrong? We could of lost Lisa..Alexa she is doing better today. Why don't you two come and see her after you eat lunch with your parents and you can see for yourself. You two didn't get much sleep last night. No we both are worried about her Jane. Hollie I am worried too. We just need to think positive. We are almost done here. Why don't you help me bring our lunch back up to her. Tonight my mother is bringing by the food we didn't eat last night to us here. Make sure you eat it. We will. My mother will drop fold for you and Jason too. Thank you Jane. We are gonna head out to the casino to gamble. We will be back around 4 in our suite .

We say good bye to our daughter and kiss them both before we leave.

We get the food for Maura,Jane , Kiki and Lisa and take it to their suite.

Look who I found in the dining room .

Hey Alexa and Hollie. Come and have a seat here and the bed.

My aunts and us eat. We add all talking and eating in my aunts bedroom.

Alexa and Hollie take the empty plates and trays to kitchen area and clean up.

Kiki and Gloria we are going to live to work out. They are worried about you. When I went to get our food to stretch my legs, they were crying. I will tell call Joey and tell her the girls are here so they don't worry. We both are tired and they definitely both are sweetie. We can take a nap together. Candace should be here shortly. We will take a nap after she checks in on me.

Look who we let in. I came to check on you and listen to your heart. Alexa let me in and they both hugged me for saving you . Let me check you than I will be leaving to have lunch with my roommates. Candace J and I are leaving to work out. The girls will be here with my aunts . Okay stay hydrated. Maur will make sure I do.

They leave and I take her vitals and listen to her heart.

Lisa you have a strong heart beat which is perfect.
Continue to rest and no dessert. We won't. Let me walk you to the door.

Alexa and Hollie why don't you take a nap with us. Are you sure?.Yes. Lisa we didn't get much sleep. If you hadn't spoken with Candace, we would of lost you. Alexa I am here and don't plan on leaving anytime soon .

I return to find my holding them both while they cried. These girls love Gloria and I alot .

Here is some kleenex for the three of you and the trash can.

They blew their noses and tossed the kleenex in the trash. I got into bed. Alexa and Hollie slept on the sides of us.