6

The following morning Vincent woke up and made us all breakfast for both cabins and everyone at the inn except for Jason and   Amanda. They most likely slept in.

Alright you two cleaning up for money right? Of course, we are. I was saving up for my vehicle and me I need for school supplies that I still need to get more of.  Nonsense what do you need? William and Maura thank you but you two have done so much for me. Okay.  Sis. It's your aunts turns than.  Kiki and Lisa.  Yes we are glad you know our names. Let's go order both of your items on line.  I will be right back with my laptop.  Money is no object.  You two clean up and we will all look for stuff on our laptops.

The girls told us what they needed. We than asked what they wanted.  So several of us order those items.  Most would arrive at the inn tomorrow and this week at Maura's suite.

Okay whose up for fishing? I didn't bring my fishing gear for anything. 
Vincent they all may not want to go.  Okay the ones who want to go? I would like to spend time alone Alexa today.  I leave tomorrow night back to Canada.  I want to go fishing Vincent with you.  I don't have any gear though. There is enough of us who brought gear and both cabins have them and if we need more than than can go to the sporting goods store on me. Maura you doing too much.  Hollie do you recall what properties I own? Yes but still.  Oh Hollie money doesn't really matter. I work because I enjoy being the chief forensics medical examiner. I never needed to work.  I am not bragging.  It's just factual.

We had to just get live bait.  Jane and Lisa went to that while the others made lunch for the ice coolers.

David thank you for supporting my sister . Alexa I see her as my future sister in law.

David gets down on one knee outside of the cabin.

Alexa I know you still want to finish  college at Stanford and you maybe only  twenty and will graduate from prelaw in a few months. Please marry me. I would like you to move in with me when your done altogether. I went to see your parents this morning and they have agreed to allow me to ask you. This is where you were at when I woke up. Yes.  Yes I will marry you on one condition. Which is what? I still will work for my dad but open an office in Ontario Canada. Not a problem. Your dad has already found a building and put a bid on it. Alexa you make me so happy.

Everyone comes out of the cabins and his father along with his cousin and my parents hug us and congratulates us.  David introduces his father Ralf and cousin Mick Schumacher to everyone. My parents and his father toast us with apple cider. Our parents take off to gamble with mick and everyone else goes to do what they were doing. I received calls from my biological father,Chris Hughes, my extended family in Sacramento and Italy and friends in San Francisco and England.  David and I ate lunch and went to the casino to the movie theater  there and watched the new Marvel movie.  People here don't know him and he loves it so he can be himself. We agreed not to say anything to the media as well as the people we know so we won't be bombarded with the media and fans. We went back to his suite and fell asleep while others fish and gambled .