27

I go home to get ready for my birthday party with Corina..it's just for girls only. We are going to a strip club nothing but women.
Before we leave the guys are backing up Rafl truck and bringing in something in a huge crate. Several of the guys from my and David's pit crew are helping them. It has a huge now on it .
Go ahead and remove the bow. .

I do and the guys open the crate and roll out a piano.

Wow this is what Hollie got me for my birthday. Dang I feel like I cheap skate. All I got for hers was a heart bracelet from Tiffany and her name and two hearts put on it. Vivien she just came into money that she gets to spend freely. She did the house and now this and furniture to decorate and appliances. This is all knew to her. We work hard for our money and some of us see more cautious what we buy. She will get that way soon enough. Yeah your right David. I know you're. Alexa won't choose her Mercedes until she moves here.
Come on you can call her on the way to the club . Babe don't have too much fun. Michael I am not into women but women can be so sexy stripping as you men know it. All of you enjoy the food they Corina bought for you all. Don't trash my home.

We leave after Mick kisses Corina. Corina is driving just in case I want to drink alcohol.

My cell rings as I am about to call Vivien.
Hey so I guessing you saw it. Yes I love it. I am glad..I feel awful only getting you a bracelet ..Vivien please don't. I love what you bought me. I know you miss playing the piano at my sisters and when you told me you like to play,.I ordered it for you. I do love it. Happy 20th sb enjoy using your fake id. Please be careful and don't drink or leave any drink alone. If you do, order a new one. I will. We are here now. I love you. I love you too snookums.

I ended the call..Corina and I go stand in line to get in.

Corina I didn't know you were gay. I am not..I am here with a good friend. Oh okay ..

We are let in and my fake ID works. We see the rest it the women here. Mainly the pit crew girlfriends and or wives. Only a few are lesbian like me...

Happy birthday. Let's get some shots in you. No thank you. I will be ordering only bottled water.

The women who are straight are enjoying themselves too. They buy me a few lap dances which I enjoy. I tip the women.

It's about one when we leave to return to my place.
Corina you spent more than I did. I know but they dances well. Some of these women have kids and families to support . Corina drops me off and I thank her. I go inside and decide to play my new gift.