12

We see Avery's car and I get her keys to park it elsewhere. Security asks me whose hummer is this.

Sir it's Dr. Candace Whittaker she is doing emergency surgery on someone she brought in here.  Okay I will tag it so it doesn't get towed. Thank you  .

Sis how you doing, Angela I am worried. I know I  already started to pray..I have called Tommy. He and Drew our on their way back .

Kiki she is an excellent doctor one of the best in her field. Alot of our patients get referred to her. Thank you Tabitha. I feel bad for the nurses when she wakes up? Why is that Kelly? She ate this morning. She will be puking on them and possibly the doctors. I didn't bring any of her clothes especially her boxers. I will go get her and you some clothes and other items. Matt and I will be back. Thanks Juanita. Juanita please get Vincent and mine too. Okay auntie.

Juanita and Matt leave.

We have been waiting over an hour now.  What is taking so long? They should be done soon Kiki. As long as there are no complications it should take an hour. THANK YOU MAURA.  You are welcome. I am going to have the inn to deliver us some food and beverages. Thanks Maur.

Maur makes a call from feed thirty people for left overs. Juanita and Matt return with our bags.

Auntie Matt got embarrassed. Oh. He will survive. Bro.  What did you see?

Matt whispers in Antonio's ear and my nephew turns red.  Melina just shakes her head and tells them both to grow up.  Kiki just laughs which was good to see.

The doctors come out. Violet this is her wife Kiki fox and the rest of the family.  Kiki this is Dr. Campbell. 
Kiki the surgery went well with Candace being there to help.  We had a few complications but Candace was able to stop them before it got worse.  You can see her now.  She would like her clothes and you to give her a sponge bath. She puked on the nurses and me. She will probably puke more..I suggest only her boxers.. okay. 
AUNTIE HERE IS HER BAG AND TOILETRIES. THANK YOU TWO.  YOUR WELCOME.  GIVE HER ALL OF OUR LOVE..I WILL.

Candace went with Kiki.

Kiki I am going to go over some explicit directions. No deviating from them. Once she us discharged maybe tomorrow, she will have to stay at the inn, since I didn't see any elevators or stair lift. Jane had it removed when she renovated the cabin . Candace thank you for being there.  I am glad she asked to speak to me or it could of been alot worse or fatal. How long was she having  problems?
I cannot disclose that information to you unless she gives me permission. Here you are. Thanks Candace.. I am not charging her mu portion of the surgery nor the consult . Thank you.

I went and got my stuff and went outside to get fresh air and said a small prayer to thank God and to help her recover.

Candace doctor to doctor how bad was it? Maura what I disclose to you  not even to your wife must not know this information.  I understand. If she waited a few more minutes to tell me, we would be going to her funeral.  I was able to keep her calm until arrived here. I lied to her to get her here. As doctors, we do the best we can for our patients as you did. Maura she flat lined once. I  sorta figured that when June told us it was emergency surgery. I told Kiki she should be able to leave tomorrow but will have to stay in your Inn. I will get her a suite. I can stay with her or you or one of the Avery nurses. I will check in on her everyday. They will have number to call me whenever..I will leave it on abs loud so I can hear it.

Babe how you feeling? My chest isn't tight like it was and I can breathe better. Gloria how long has this been going on? If I tell you, don't get mad.. I  could of lost you. It's been over a week. I  at least asked her. I know and I proud of you for doing that but don't do that again.  You are so stubborn.  I am but now I am better. We will be staying at the inn too. Okay.
Let's get you cleaned up. I am hungry. LET'S GET YOU CLEANED UP. ANGELA, Vincent and I are staying the night. Kiki please only you.  I will ask my sister in law not top. I feel funny him being your ex husband and all. I know.

I cleaned up my wife and got her boxers on her and 4hr nurse brought a few gowns in just on case.  I tossed her dirty gown in the hamper. 

The food is here.  Let's go to the cafeteria . I will ask them to open it for us.  Maur I am gonna take them both a plate and water. Auntie might not be able to eat it now but will later..

Jane brought us food and glad my wife was better. She told is Maura got us a suite. She and I would stay with them inn our suite and the girls would stay with Izzy and Joey in another suite. Candace would check in on Kiki everyday and available any time needed.

I left them after telling them I  love them and hugged them both which they reciprocated.
Kiki told Vincent her ex husband and mu mother to go back to the cabin which they did without fussing.