16

Are you alright sleeping in the same bed with me with my cousin and father in the other room? Yes. I just need to be near you. Okay. I can do that. I am going to go take a shower. Okay.

My dad knocks on the door .

David we thought you might want these just in case. Dad thanks but no need. I am just going to cuddle with her. I will leave these in the night stand just in case. Good Night Dad. Night son.

I changed into my pajamas and got into bed and waited on my fiancé.

Alexa look what my dad and Mick got us. They are too funny. I know..

Alexa had her t-shirt and lounge pants on and got into bed with me. We cuddled and made out for awhile until we fell asleep.

Vivien I am glad you came. I still come and see them race when I can. When we heard the news, David and Mick canceled this week's races. Of course the sponsors weren't too happy but understood.
Good night. Hollie I am glad you told your family about you being a lesbian. Don't worry I will just hold you nothing else. I know you know I like you. Yes and you know I am not ready. I know. May I kiss you at least? Yes.

I turned around and got on top of Vivien who was only sleeping in her panties .

Ah shit your soak. I know and sorry. It's just you staying with me in the same bed.

We kissed for awhile and than Hollie started licking and biting my breasts. Vivien was older but she was hot and we have been talking more but the others don't know it.

Hollie you sure you want to continue with you being 14 and me being 19. Yes and its consensual. Let me turn the TV on and up so hopefully your sister won't hear us. I agree.

Vivien went to get the remote and turned it on to the Disney Channel and have it a little louder.

I returned to the bed and Hollie is completely nude.

Aah shit Hollie your hot and so are you. Maura told me for me to use these if I ever finger someone.
Vivien removed her soaked panties and places a phallus on.

Hollie this will be my first time as well. I don't think either of us will need the lube. Vivien hickeys on my breasts only. For me my breasts and below only. I will go slow as as we both will bleed when you use it on me. If anytime you want to stop, just tell me The same for me. I still cannot believe you use to date David. We are in junior high. Hollie are you sure? Yes sorry just a little nervous.

I may on top of Hollie and enter her a little bit so she can adjust and for me to do this right. I have watched enough porn but still.
Hollie screams a little in my mouth and are is nodding to continue.

Snookums this is going to hurt. I know just get the rest in it. AH FUCK SHIT THIS HURTS BUT DON'T PULL OUT. JUST STOP. OKAY.

We can see some blood on the sheets and I tell Vivien to continue and to go quicker which she does. My short nails are digging in her buttocks but but not to cut her to bring her deeper in me.

Shit Hollie this is 11 inches and I am all in you now. Well what you waiting on? You been wanting this since tahoe when you came out a few days after to your family. Yes and masturbating in the shower wasn't getting it like you are.

We both were moaning and Hollie's fingers are turning red from holding onto the sheet while we are bucking our hips back and forth.

Vivien I think I am coming. I already came . I know. I will be glad when we can get better and cum together . It will take time. I am here for 4 days with you Hollie than I have to leave to Austria to race myself . Hollie is moaning and sucking on my tongue and it feels good. I cum again with her this time and we both smile. .Hollie I don't want to do anymore I don't want you too sore and people wondering why. I agree snookums.

Vivien pills out and there is blood on the phallus. I help.her to remove it. Fuck these are dark. Sorry got excited as this is our first time. How do you feel not being a Virgin anymore-? A little sore and glad my first time is with you. I feel the same. I dated guys but wasn't interested in sex with them. I dated that one girl that Mick knows about and I wasn't ready so I left even though she called me a tease. You ready? I guess. I want you to lay on back while I taste you. Also I don't want you seeing anyone else. I won't guys and girls are always hitting on me. I haven't kissed or fondled another gals breasts or anything else since we spoke. Open your legs wider and place them on my back.

I did what Hollie asked of me and started eating her out while massaging one of her breasts like I saw Jane do with Maura.

Vivien started to moan in and started cussing. I knew she liked it when I felt her hands on the top of my head pushing me further.
I look up and smile than continue .

Hollie I am coming move .

Hollie doesn't move. Blood and other secretions are coming out of me and she swallow no gaging. She finally comes and lays on my chest and starts twisty my nipples and sucking hard. I am screaming and she grabs a pillow so I can muffle the screams.

David did you hear Vivien scream? She does that ever since middle school and she got scared watching a movie . She knows your sister likes them so they probably are watching them. Go back to sleep. I will after I USE THE RESTROOM.
I TURN THE TV TO A SCARRY MOVIE AFTER WE MAKE OUT MORE.

HOW DO YOU FEEL? GOOD AND WANT MORE. You sure you won't be sore? I can tell them I was up for along time with the runs. I won't be lying. Semantics for sure.

I help Hollie with the phallus. Phallus didn't see awkward or nothing. She was working that strap on quite well. She covered my mouth with her hand and pillow while she was fucking my pussy hard. It didn't take long for the two of us to come together. This time it was Hollie who screamed.

I woke up again and text my sister to go to sleep.
I heard my cell ping. I get up to get it after we rode the orgasms out.

Its my sister. She text me to turn the TV off and go to bed. Okay. You okay? Have you been practicing? No. I am not expert but you didn't fuck me like a kid. I am tired too and it seems you bled more. It's okay. Tomorrow we will clean up the phallus and have house keeping to change the sheets and ask for more sheets and towels.

We kissed and Hollie fell asleep spooning me.