18

We returned to the suite.  I will be right back I am going to go get ice and you please call for some zip lock bags and more finger towels . Okay.
Vivien left to get ice and I called to get some zip lock bags.  They arrived back to the room at the same time and Vivien brought everything inside the room and I put locks preventer on both doors before I close them.

Okay let me fill this up and put the rest in several zip lock bags. Here is one with one of the finger towels.  How does it feel? Okay.
Now why did she will at us?She knows I wanted to have sex with you and my labs came back all negative.  My heart is in good shape and no sexual diseases. So you told her about me? Yes don't worry.  She has been my doctor after my family died so she has my family medical. I am sorry your mom  Gracelia and your sister Evi died. Thank you. They were the only family I knew. I only have one photo of them.  David took it and text me. All the rest burned up in the ranch house along with my horse. 

It's a good photo of them

It's a good photo of them. Thank you.  I will tell you what Jane and Kiki meant. When someone says something inappropriate or ask a question they shouldn't, Kiki or Angela will say the person's full name and slap them behind their head.  This is something Kiki's mother use to do and they do it to the next two generations. It's is usually Jane or Tommy but once  in awhile to others. They did that to me and I got mad as well as Alexa.  I told them there are other ways than hitting someone.  They are working on it. WOW! 

We better get some sleep.  How's your elbow feeling better.  I will put the ice back in the freezer and we can go to sleep but just cuddle.  I am going to lay on my side.  It's okay.  As long long your near me.
Hollie I know you are not into your birthday this year and your family canceled your party which I was planning on attending tomorrow.  I am sorry and know you completely understand.  I do.

Vivien left to put the ice pack in the freezer and brought back a present for me.

Go ahead and open it.

I love it thank you. I am glad and your welcome. Let me put it on you.

I kiss Vivien and tell her forget the nap. She tells me no we both need to sleep because we were up real later and up really early and Dr. Isles said I am to rest. 

Vivien Lisa got me a toy for us to use when I turn 16. She knows we're dating.  Dang how many people know? Both Lisa's, Kiki Candace and my sister.  So much for keeping it to two people. The others figured it out.  I am going to remove my clothes I  am a little warm..  Hollie your not warm.  No but I want to.feel our skin touching.  We won't be able to see one another awhile.  Olay but no messing around.  I will try not to.  Wow what did I do to make you this way? Hmmm fuck me like   it was passionately and raw. Yes I was three too and you were the same.

We but vet naked and get back into bed. Hollie lays one leg over me.

Fuck snookums your soaked already. I was soaked once we left Maura's suite.  I see and what about you? YOUR SISTERS BELIEVE ME I AM GLAD I WORE A PAD BECAUSE I NEW I WOULD.
NIGHT SNOOKUMS. NIGHT SNOOKUMS.

Hollie fell asleep and in an hour was sweaty alot and having a bad night mare which woke me up. She has told me about that and she still gets them but nothing like she use too. She says maybe 6 times a year. I just brought her closer and whisper her ear that I was there and safe. I knew what triggered this one. It was the lady who tried to grab her. She eventually started breathing normal again after I started running her back making circles and she was with me the gal who I would live together once she graduates high school and she goes to the fire academy or whatever they call and she gets her life like she wants in her career. I knew she had goals and I  wanted her to do them before I asked her to move to Canada. I finally fell
asleep.  Two half hours later I woke up and Vivien was asleep and looked so peaceful.

I woke her up when I got the double header phallus Lisa bought me. We both were soaked so I got up to get it and she turned on her back which was perfect. I turned the TV on and up.
I placed the tip of it and started running her insides. I like her moaning when she was asleep until I placed the other side in me and laid on her and started pumping in her.

AH FUCK I COULD GET USE THIS SNOOKUMS.  I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU ARE MISSING WHEN WE WERE NOT TOGETHER.   I WILL AND PROBABLY WILL HAVE WET DREAMS TOO.  SANITARY NAPKINS WILL BE MAKING MONEY OFF OF ME.
I cannot get pregnant you and I both can't we can fuck as much as we wantYes I know that.

It didn't take long for us both to cum together. Only this time we both squirter some where as experience people  some never have. We finally sat up and started rocking our hips. We were grinding and our skin was flapping against one another and juices spewing out of each of us like we were a fire hydrant on full blast.  We finally stopped because we both were soaked. We just laughed and both were proud of ourselves.
We got up and took a shower and asked housekeeping to clean the place and change the bedding. We decided to go to the little deli in the hotel to eat . No one was hardly in there and security was present.

Hollie sent Lisa Fox a text and told her it worked way too way  as in waterfall. . Kiki called us and told us Candace was present.  They all laughed. Candace said for us to take it easy later on. We told them we would.  We finally went back to our suite used the not tub on the balcony with ice tea.