25

Jane we need to leave early from Tahoe or I do?Why? There has been a massive killing spree going on in our area Jay and the governor has requested me back.  Several of our friends are being called back early.  It's basically all hands on deck. Milena says it's bad.  She and Antonio left last night as well as Frankie and Yilena. Their spouses are still here.  Okay, let's pack than. I am sorry for this. Maur it's not your fault . Jay says it's being called new love killing. They have arrested the men and women which have murdered them at least. Jay says he wants to prevent any furtrrif he can.  How many do far? Ten and the numbers are climbing.

We pack and eat dinner in the truck while I drive and Maur is on her lap top eating a little and looking at some of the autopsy reports .

J they are all so far being killed with a drug you blow and the person because aggressive and dies. It sounds like the drug that was used on me years ago when guys arrested me until Christina did the special tox screen and was found innocent. The Harris girls and their spouses left already. The hospital called them in too. The cops have to find out who is selling
Scopolamine, also known as burundanga, is derived from nightshade plants. The drug is odorless and tasteless, and in high amounts, can be lethal.

We are close to being home.

J I don't know when I will be home 19 more bodies have been found in cars, parks and hotels so far. Be safe  babe. I will.I will have my hazard suit on while I perform the autopsies.

We finally made it back and Maur kisses me goodbye and takes a huge thermos of coffee and leaves. I called Jay,Chin,and Tony to see if they are any closer.  I am told them no. I get a call from Harold saying we got a pro Bono case to defend one of the gals who did this and itw his job to see she is proven innocent even though they she isn't . This is going to be media night mare.

The following morning David sleeps in as well as my mother. We take my dad's rental to meet with the delivery people and to do more interviews.

We hired maintenance and janitorial already and a few lawyers

We hired maintenance and janitorial already and a few lawyers. The people who were hired as lawyers were in training today with staff from San Francisco.

We finally finished with all the interviews and hired everyone we needed.  Now it just came the background checks. All the office furniture and offices were done except for what people who wanted to personalize their offices.
We left the employees and headed to see Mick race.

Mick won and he is and his crew went

out to a steak house for dinner and drinks

out to a steak house for dinner and drinks . We enjoyed our meals than left.

He was dating a lady named Corinna for a who he informed us he plans on asking her to marry him tonight when they return and leave for a getaway before he has more races. (A/N will use her name as the first wife and change the photos down the road to eventually be
Corina.)