3

Good afternoon Mr

Good afternoon Mr. Harris. Hello. David let me introduce you to our extended family. Okay.

David this is Isabella but we call her Izzy her wife Josefina Raymund but we call her Joey , Antonio Raymund and his girlfriend, Milena who is our city Mayor, Carlo and his girlfriend Sylvie, Juanita and her husband Matt Casey, Yilena and her wife Beth Salas, Christina Davis and her girlfriends Parker Jones and Valerie Spencer, Kiki and her wife Lisa Fox, Angela Rizzoli and her boyfriend Vincent korsak,Maura Isles- Rizzoli and her wife Jane Rizzoli, Avery Rizzoli and her wife June, Mandi Biel and her wife Halle Firestone-Biel, Frankie Rizzoli and his Laura, Thomas Rizzoli but we call him Tommy and his wife Drew. I think I got everyone. This is David Schumacher. Hello. I understand your a fellow race driver and do quite well on the professional circuit. Yes Tommy I do quite well. I have to leave Sunday to head back home to Germany to get ready for a race. It is nice meeting you
all.

Alexa sweetheart let David serve himself and you two can go by the lake with
your sister. Okay mom.

I look at my husband to behave. Alexa goes with David with their food by the lake and sit on the dock to eat .

Jason they are so cute together. Angela I am not worried about their looks. I am worried about her being sexually active at such young age. We all see on TV these gals throwing themselves on him. Yes we do and we see him being polite and telling him he is seeing someone but never mentions her name. Dad have you ever thought he doesn't tell the media her name so she doesn't get bombarded with the media says Samantha. We established he's a young gentleman. Let's drop this before I get angry. Dad how old were you when you lost your virginity and how old was the gal? 16 and 32. Okay William you made your point.

We all look at my dad except for Janice. Apparently, Janice already knew this information. She gives my dad a look like see. Babe I have a question for you? What is it Amanda? Who was she? Amal let's go inside to get the dessert. Okay babe.

I look at my brother abs whisper to him .

Don't answer now but later in private. You will have others judge you more if you tell them. Jason nods.

Amanda let's go help them with bringing the dessert. Okay but still want a response. I will but not everyone here needs to know. Okay.

We look at my dad and we probably are thinking why doesn't he want us to know.

We go inside and I asked my sister and Amal to please finish taking all the desserts outside

Amanda have a seat. I don't want others to know. Only my sister,my parents, grandparents, the current pope and the nun knows. I was planning a field trip with the church. One of the nuns allowed us to drink alcohol. I drank little too much to drink and the following morning I woke up in my bed with sister Elizabeth in my bed and us both nude. The pope was the priest than and reported it right away. They had me tested. My drink was spiked without my knowledge. She seduced it raped you? I don't know but know enough I don't recall. She was transfered to another church in another country immediately. I am so sorry. Thank you. I hope you understand why I don't want others to know and why I help raped children from the church besides doing my corporate work. The church tries to settle out of court with my clients.They see afraid I will expose the nun. She is still a nun and doing good work for the church . Have you seen her since? Only once when we were on our honeymoon at the hospital.. Are you referring to the nun who saw us and immediately went the other way around? Yes. The pope informed me she was ill and died recently and asked for me to read a letter I received at work. I never read it but shredded it and pope knows what I had done with the letter .

Avery, Samantha and Tabitha came inside. Avery asked me if I was okay. They are concerned.

Babe I will leave you with the gals so you can talk to them. We can leave afterwards.
Okay! The three of you I have never asked you to keep secrets from your spouses but if I tell you this , please don't discuss with anyone.

My three grown daughters agree..
I was about Alexa's age when I went on a field trip out of town with the church with several nuns and priests. One of the nuns gave is alcohol to drink. I didn't feel good so I went to the.bathroom. sister Elizabeth helped me..Tje following morning I woke up to find us both naked in my bed. I don't know wher happened. The priest back than who is the pope told on her and me.I got tested. She smiled my drink. I ran into her at the hospital on my honeymoon. When she saw Amanda and I, she immediately turned around. She was transfered when this incident occurred to do work elsewhere but the states..I hadn't seen her since until that day. The pope says she recently died. Dad is this why you do pro Bono for youth who have been molested by a nun or priest in the catholic church? Yes Tabitha. Dad auntie and our grandparents knew this? Yes Samantha. Now only you, Janice,Amanda and the pope knows and other priests who serve under him. Dad this is awful. Now I see why when I came home drunk in high school you got so angry with me..
Yes Avery.

My daughters hug me.

Amanda and your younger sisters and David are leaving now back to the inn.
I will be eating in my room tonight. Please take your sisters with you to eat tonight and David. Okay dad.

We all go outside.

You all Amanda, David and Hollie and I are heading back to the inn. Amanda and I will be eating on our room tonight..

We said our goodbyes and hugged everyone and left.