27

The week has gone by so quickly David. I really wish I was a lawyer already and living here in Ontario with you.  Just another year than you can transfer here and finish your schooling.  I know . I will come as often as my schedule allows it and of course bringing Vivien with me now for my future sister in law. Yes we will be going together to visit them and no your not bringing me. I am capable of driving and or flying myself. David waking me to the security area before we say good bye .

Snookums remember to text me when you get home. I will.  I love you.  I love you too .
Come on daughters before we miss our flight . Mick and David thank you for doing my surprise for her birthday. What surprise? Bye bye. Hollie chuckles and takes off her slides and puts in the bin with her other items .

You guys what surprise.  You will see tonight for your birthday.  Come on. This isn't fair or funny.  We know,  but we love it .

We leave the airport.  I leave in my ferrari and the guys leave in Rafl's truck.

Dad she is gonna love her present. I just wish school wasn't starting tomorrow and we could of stayed. Pretty soon we will be empty nester and you both will be gone living in Canada.
Alexa and I look at one another and wink.  My parents still are still not thrilled  I am no longer a virgin but glad it's with Vivien and she was one too.  They actually walked in on us at the house when the contractor let them in  when he was leaving. We didn't hear them until Alexa and David started laughing.  I thought my parents were gonna die when they saw me coming up from under the sheet when Vivien called my name. All of my sisters and other aunts and cousins found it humorous while I didn't.

J I am glad your home .I was finally able to come home.  Yes three days of not seeing you and no dessert was killing me.  Jay and Yilena told me to leave once I was done with the last 24 autopsy. Maur my brother says they have leads but they keep getting away.  Well at least the media has plugged everything so all are aware.  The clubs are losing money as well as dating sites.  Everyone is scared to go out to meet new people.  Maur I can't blame them.  Babe I have taken a shower and ready for you. Maur I am so sorry. I guess you didn't get my text..Baby girl, Rebecca and I are leaving to Florida on a case.  You got to be kidding me.  So sorry. I love you.  I just came back to get my passport just in case we have to go somewhere else that requires a passport. I left you a video and some sex toys use while watching it. Olay thank you.  Love you. Love  you too. 
J gives me a quick kiss and leaves for the airport. The one person Harold was doing the pro Bono got life for drugging the men and women totally to be 8. The victims were family happy but but not happy their love one died..