20

I get changed and Avery and Lisa come with me to the gym to work out. We are the only ones in here so I tell them about Vivien medical history and that Lisa is okay now so her family doesn't have to worry and to relay this information to her their immediate family only about Vivien health and her being an orphan. I hate the word orphan. We finished working out and it's after midnight so we go meet everyone who still.is awake to go to Viviens suite after we take a shower. Before I take a shower alone I call Vivien so they can be ready and the place aired out.
Vivien told me Alexa told them once an hour ago so they are ready and house keeping just left. I ended the call and got in to take a shower.

Izzy and Joey knock on my door . I get it.

Happy birthday munchkin

Happy birthday munchkin. Thanks Joey and Izzy. Everyone who still are awake should be here shortly. Come in and have a seat while one is still available. Wow nice bracelet. Vivien gave it to me for my birthday . Very nice Vivien. Thank you Izzy. Before they come, do you have any questions? NO BUT THANK YOU. Questions? Vivien about sex. Oh.

Everyone started coming in.
Sweet heart we knew you didn't want us to have a huge party and your not one for taking photos. So your dad asked no pictures. THANKS DAD. Nice bracelet. Vivien got it for me. Very nice Vivien. Thank you. Vivien thank you for letting her stay with you. We are still doing things for our honeymoon and don't have to worry about closing the interior doors. It's not a problem Mr. HARRIS . Please call me Jason and and everyone else by their nicknames or birth name unless they say different. Okay Jason..

Aye you buddy Happy birthday. The three of us paid your insurance until your 21 and working as a fire woman. Thank you Schumacher family . Your very welcome. SWEET HEART YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU A HOME IN CANADA WHEN YOUR ready to move there. He knew you would want to be near your sister plus money and stocks. Yeah sis. Dad paid off my law school and future law school. When I graduate, I get a new car he chose the make. I just get to choose the model. Wow sis! Indeed!

We have a few more days to do his estate. You will be going back with the Schumachers to go see some of the races instead of going back to Tahoe. You can thank me for that sis. Thanks Alexa. Your dad and I are paying for your lodging, food and money. Thanks. So do you feel 16 ? Yes. I need to get my license .I already know how to drive thanks to you and dad. The truck is sweet. My own first vehicle. Sis. Will got you tires for any vehicle you personally own for life and mechanic work along with towing. Thanks William. Anything for my little sister.
Let's have you make a wish than blow out the candles. Before I do they Tabitha, I would like to thank everyone who flew here and interrupted your work or vacation. I really appreciate the support you have each given me and Alexa. This has been easier for us of course we still miss him and always will.I second that sis. If it hadn't been for your support, Hollie and I would be struggling more with our biological fathers death. Okay sis this day is about you. Alexa true but it it wasn't for mom why dad neither of is would be here.

I had the hotel supply the plates,silverware, napkins and chocolate icecream for you sweetie. Thank you Kiki.

My sister made her wish and blew out the cake.Angela, Parker and Beth passed out the plates after Izzy cut the cake and Kelly served the icecream. Some people went out on the balcony, some left and about thirty people or so stayed. I left to go bring my aunts Lisa and Kiki actual dessert..I rang the doorbell and Kiki answers it her robe.

Sorry auntie. I just wanted you two to have cake and icecream. Thank you sweetie come in Vivien and you and being it in. I will go wake up your aunt. No.need let her sleep Hollie if there is actual dessert and she misses it and she is present and not sick. I won't here tje end of it . Oh okay .

I kissed Hollie before they returned.

Happy birthday darling. Thanks Auntie I see some got you a Tiffany gift. Yes she did Very nice. Thank you thanks for thinking of your aunt and I. We better get back. Enjoy your other dessert once everyone leaves. We will Lisa. I loved your gift to her besides this outfit.

I hugged my aunts goodbye and Vivien and I left.

I hope the don't stay long. Oh so who is you know what now? Me and its only because it's you. Nice answer and and I agree. We can't kick them out but Alexa will.

I text my sister and she text back.. We returned and twenty minutes later everyone left and the entire desserts were gone. We rolled the dirty items put to the hallway Vivien put the lock guards and do not disturb on the door. We than made love after she ocean her elbow for twenty minutes..Lisa gave my sister in a law gave me a book on kamasutra and we tried several of them..I was glad I ones my elbow. We were like energize bunny fur three half hours until 3ish taking breaks until Hollie fell asleep with her head on my abs.