28 epilog

I woke up with an early morning phone call.
How did it go? I had fun even with the lap dances bit staying loyal to you I did . I wasn't worried about that but glad you enjoyed yourself.  I couldn't believe how much fun Corina had. She spent much more on tipping the strippers. Her reasoning was because they did well and some have families to support.  She is right. I came home to play the piano. I am more tired from that. I barely went to sleep. Babe you should of told me this earlier. I miss you and wanted to talk to you.  I miss you too.  I sent you something you should get by  Amazon today. Snookums. Love you.  Love you too .

Amazon is here. My cell notifies me when someone is on the property. My girlfriend made sure I knew who was on the property at all times .

I get up to retrieve the package.  I open it up.  It's several books of music scores .

Thank you love them and going back to zzzz. Have a great day in school ...

Auntie this case is gonna be difficult. She is right Jane. I don't ever recall three of us defending a client. I know but three tactics are  better than one.

I get a text from Maur . Loved the video and  I  wish you were here instead of the video.By the way, they finally caught the people  Newsom, mayor Melina, Jay and Chin just finished having the press conference  A total of 45 people were killed.  One way too many. I agree.. Maur got to go  Court will be starting soon . Love YOU..LOVE AND MISS YOU .

I went into court.

Antonio I am glad you especially caught the people.  Yeah Kevin and I were with police commissioner Chin when the people literally ran a light and hit us. We didn't know it was them until got out of the suv.  I am glad you and Chin are okay.  Yeah Kevin is still hurting from the accident with whip blash. Yeah I saw him this morning before I left for the press conference . Diandra took today off to baby him. He is gonna love it. He is. Gotta go. My job is keeping me  busy. Love you Antonio. I love you too.

Several months went by.

My wife, baby girl and Rebecca won their case.

Alexa is living with me now and we got married before she graduated from college. She had a miscarriage.  We are grieving still for the loss. We didn't know the gender. It was too soon to tell.

Alexa returned from work exhausted. She finished law school and passed the bar.

David thanks for making dinner

David thanks for making dinner. I will be in a few. I need to get my cell from my vehicle.

I returned and washed up to eat. We ate, I took a shower and went to bed. By the time I finished cleaning up the kitchen and went to check on Alexa. Alexa was sound asleep.

I graduated from high school  .

I am working for San Francisco fire department and doing well

I am working for San Francisco fire department and doing well. I recently made lieutenant . I am applying for a position with Ontario fire department and waiting to hear back from them.

The end