11

I will drive to Jane's cabin just guide me. Okay.  Wait what happened to your yellow hummer? Lisa someone hit it at work and it was totalled. The only thing I got to save was my clothes, gun and a few other items and my personal license plate.  The security said I guess this has been happening around the hospitals and I was the victim to it. So I had gap insurance and it paid it odd and I was able to get a little more than half for it. I got a steal on this one.  I went to the bay to get this.  My ex father was filing bankruptcy so I got a real good deal.  I felt bad for her father.  His huge loss is my gain.
Let's get going.  We need to stop by and get some meat.  I will buy one and you buy one. Candace no Avery we got this. Its part of the grocery bill. We are on vacation doesn't count.

We arrive at the  grocery store and they buy two tri tips. I buy a case of dark beer and we are the first ones there.

 I buy a case of dark beer and we are the first ones there

Wow this is a nice area and exterior is nice. I have been looking at cabins up here but its not a buyers market right now.

We go inside and Avery introduces Candace to people she didn't meet at the wedding.

Candace will you help me with a dressing for a salad  I understand you have a recipe.

She rattles off the
ingridients and tells me it's not all healthy.

MY SWEET & SOUR SALAD DRESSING… you will L O V E this!!Simple & delicious I promise: Lemons, olive oil & dark brown sugar (salt pepper if you want add last)By hand whisk or in a blender:1

Simple & delicious I promise:
Lemons, olive oil & dark brown sugar (salt pepper if you want add last)
By hand whisk or in a blender:
1. Squeeze lemons. (How many is up to you..I’d start w 2-4 to see if you like. Trust me you’ll add more later!)
2. Add equal amount of olive oil.
3. Add at least 2-4-6 heaping T. of brown sugar to start then add more to your taste.
‘Extra I’ve refrigerated and brought to room temp so olive oil loosens up.
My mouth is watering typing this!!! Ha
Any salad ingredients you prefer:

I’ve used at different times: Romaine or iceberg lettuce, green or red onions, cumcumber, avocado, celery, tomato, bell pepper, sprinkle w/ cilantro or parsley you’ll decide after your 1st salad😎

My preferred salad for this is Romaine lettuce & green onions that’s it ‘cuz the dressing will grab your taste buds!

Well this is tasty thank you for writing down the ingredients.  Vince  and Kiki taste this. Yummy . I definitely will take a copy of that. Candace it's not healthy but good. My daughter will be adding more lemons.  It's okay Angela. I am gonna go outside with my beer to breathe in good air compared to Sacramento.

Candace I have a medical question and hope you can answer it. I will try Lisa (fox).

Lisa tells me her symptoms. I have Lisa come with me to my hummer.  I get me medical bag out and listen to heart.

Lisa how long have you been feeling this way? About two-weeks. Please have a seat in my vehicle.. I am going to go get you some water. Okay!

Candace leaves.

Kiki I need to talk to you privately  .okay we can go on my room..I rather you get your purse and Lisa's purse.  Why your scarring me?.I need you to ge calm. Lisa is close to a headache. I have her sitting in my car. Just tell me how to get to the nearest hospital. We are leaving when Avery Rizzoli is getting something from her Porsche.
Auntie we are getting ready to eat dinner.. I don't have time.  I will text you on what's going on.  I WILL FOLLOW YOU .SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT.

I follow Candace..

Candace why are we here? I want them to run some tests on you

Candace why are we here? I want them to run some tests on you. OH OKAY..I WOULD FEEL MUCH BETTER.. KIKI I AM GONNA GO.INSIDE TO ORDER THE TESTS.  Please lock my vehicle.

My wife doesn't see the doctors worried look but baby girl and I do.

Excuse me my name is Dr. Candace Whittaker. I have a patient coming in that needs surgery immediately..She needs her pace maker replaced  . It's not working properly.  She doesn't know this nor do I want her to.. she are breakfast  ..You will just have to deal with her puking. Yes Dr. Please sign here and I will call the doctor in.

Kiki enters with Avery and Kiki.

Kiki I need you to be admitted..why? Your pacemaker isn't working properly and needs to be replaced. Candace you tricked me. I know but please stay calm.  Babe please.  Please auntie.

HELLO I am Dr. Campbell. Hey Candace..Hi. I know you don't have privileges here , just sign these papers real quick and scrub in with me. Okay.  They put my wife on a gurney and take her into ER to get changed and than to surgery.

I know my aunts are both worried.  Kiki is filling out the paperwork while I call my wife.

Hey sweetie where did you go?.I am at the hospital.  Auntie Kiki is having emergency surgery to replace her pace maker. Candace said it's not working right ..Candace is doing the surgery with the doctor here. They know one another. I will get everyone there.  Okay.  Babe she will be okay.  I hope so June.
I ended the call.

June whistles.

Everyone we need to get to the hospital take the meat off the grill or turn or off.  Auntie Kiki is having medical surgery to have her pacemaker replaced.  Candace is doing the surgery with the doctor.  Whomever drank too much, stay here or go with someone .
Jane can we come with you? Candace brought us. Avery here are my keys.  You can drive us.  Okay sweetie.

We leave Jane's cabin and arrive at the hospital in Twenty minutes.