7

Jason I am so happy she found someone who truly loves her and respects her career goal and he is willing to wait until they are both ready to have dessert especially at their age. You and I both didn't. I was 17 when I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who ended up being my first husband.  Well I am proud of them both. I can't believe we both won at 21 and both totally came back with  8599.00 after we had lunch and dinner at the casinos. The good thing we didn't win 1,000 at once and we moved around to several casinos. I don't know about you Amanda my feet hurt from walking all around the casinos. Mine too.  We are on our second honeymoon and we haven't had much dessert. I am okay with it if you are. Jason I am. We are having fun spending other people's money. Did you text Jenna and Deb and told them what we won with their one thousand? Yes they both said good and glad we deposited in the girls school accounts. 

We took a shower and talked a little more and fell asleep.

Hollie was definitely the fisher gal today. Yip Angela everyone got to eat from my catches mainly. VINCE you only caught one and lost more bait.  Jane don't remind me. I didn't do much better.  If it wasn't for Melina, Sylvie and Hollie we would only cooked thrrr fish instead of one for everyone. Mick and Rafal we are glad you came back to fish.  We are too.  My nephew and I lost too much.  You win some and we definitely lost today uncle. I wonder how mu parents did. Jenna said they did quite well and deposited the money in your school accounts with the bank . It was good spending time with you all. If you ever come to Canada and we aren't racing somewhere, give us a call.  My nephew and I better get some sleep. We have an early flight back to Canada. He has a race Monday while David has one later on in the week.  I am just glad we try to go to all of them and I can be part of the lead on their individual teams. 

We say our good bye and leave.

David your family support one another like mine.  I just won't be able to go to many of your races being a lawyer.  I know Alexa we both have separate careers.  As long as we communicate and spend quality time even if we are mad at one another, we should be better than okay. You two have the right thinking on marriage didn't. Thanks Avery. We better get back to the inn and take showers.  Hollie you and Alexa can use my suite. I will go to the gym to take mine after I work out . I need to sleep in my bed tonight. I need to be refreshed. We can have breakfast tomorrow.

My family smiles at us and we say good bye to all , hug them and leave. Alexa and I tell them we love them and than them for accepting me being a lesbian and for giving our parents a real honeymoon.  EVERYONE WHO is staying at the inn leaves.  The people staying at Jane's cabin leave.