4

Dad when we get back Hollie and I would like to talk to you. In the mean time, mom said I can go with David.  Okay!

We are in the rental of David's car.

Alexa I think your dad thinks we have sex or dessert as you all call it.  I know let him think whatever.  We both discussed we are not ready to have dessert.  I am not done with school and we only see each other when you can come here from Canada since you, your cousin and dad moved there from Germany after Mick parents and your mom was brutally killed while visiting another country to help with humanitarian efforts caused by Germany. Even though they divorced and she had no contact with me since birth?my dad was a single father. I seen photos of her and on tv for her show and dancing career. I don't miss her at all..  She didn't want me.  I know David that is hard to accept. Let's discuss about Hollie .Do you think! ayour parents will say when Hollie tells them she is a lesbian? I think they will ask her if she is sure. My aunts are and two of my sisters and so many others in the extended family.  I don't forsee a problem. I.am just glad she finally told the two of us. I just cannot believe she has been keeping these feelings bottled up for two years. I am just glad her therapist got her to feel comfortable to tell us.

David parks and he kisses me goodbye and tells me he is hear for Hollie and I.  Hollie hugs him and we enter our adjoining room with our parents.

Okay sweetheart . Dad and mom please listen to her before you say anything.  This isn't easy for Hollie.  Okay sweetie. Go ahead darling.

Mom and dad you know how Kim has been helping me for several years now. She had been helping me on how to tell you two . I told David and Alexa at the lake today. 

Alexa is holding my hand.

I am a lesbian. Oh sweetie it's okay.  I have two daughters now three as lesbians. The sake goes for your father
You will always be our daughter lesbian or not.

Alexa leaves and tells our parents she and David are going to swim in the pool  and invited us after they are done talking with me.

Hollie have you kissed a girl or go beyond. I have kissed a girl, bit Alexa and I are still virgins. You think she is sexually active but is not.  You just assumed because he has his own home and vehicles that they were having dessert. They aren't. He is too busy with his racing career and she wants to finish law school before she does. You are wasting your money on birth control. Thank you for listening to me.  Darling you can always tell us anything if not your sisters or aunts. Okay.  I am going to go downstairs to swim.  You coming?. In a few.

Hollie changes into her swimsuit and leaves with her robe and sandals.

Jason we made wrong assumption and we both especially you to apologize to David. I just thought.  I know but not all guys do that. If you recall his mother recently died and she only gave birth to him. Cora was selfish when it comes to her personal life. She didn't want David and divorced him a few years after David was born. Many of celebrities were shocked with her decision. I didn't know her personally  but saw her at some mutual fundraisers and humanitarian events . I left before she, his uncle and aunt were killed by the Russians if you recall. Yes I was scared.

How did it go Hollie after I left? I told them the three of us are still virgins and they are wasting their money on birth control and why. Hollie you shouldn't of stated anything.. Yes it hurts especially with dad thinking we are and how he treats David. I.am tired of it. Hollie thank you but if Mr..Harris wants to think that so be it. I don't have nothing to prove to.your parents if I am having dessert with Alexa. It's their insecurities not mine.
David you are correct and I am sincerely sorry for assuming.   The saying is correct..I made and ass of myself..Alexa your father and I are sorry..  When the time comes, you can always come to me. Mom thanks but no I won't with you or dad..I will ask one of my older sisters  and brother in law or older cousins. You ready to swim? Yes .

We had a blast swimming and eventually played basketball in the pool with our children, David, Maura and Jane, Joey and Izzy and last but  not least Carlo and Sylvie.

Joey, Jane, Maura and Izzy can we go some place and talk? Sure Hollie, says Joey. What about our suite? I will be there after I take a shower. Okay. Dad and mom i am going to go up and take a shower.  Alexa and David will you come with me to Maura's suite?   Sure.  Let's go take showers. I will order room service for us all too. Dad you and mom get the suite to yourself for dinner. I don't know when Alexa and I will be back. Munchkins why don't you bring your stuff for the night. We can have a slumber party. David you up for that? Definitely, I will ask them to bring air mattresses and bedding.  Okay  cool David.