5

We take showers and head to Maura's   suite.

You got here before us

You got here before us. I didn't have to wait on anyone to get out of the bathroom . I was working on my schedule while waiting for everyone to get done.

You guys that want you to stay here for the week since your parents didn't really get a honeymoon. They asked me to ask you while they take lengthy showers. This way you two will still be with adults.  They were at first thought of your own room but figured your parents wouldn't go for it.  Yes . Definitely.  Okay you two go get all your stuff while your parents are probably still in the shower. Please be quiet and I  will finish their plan.

David kisses me and hugs Hollie. We return to the suite being real quiet and we can hear our parents.  We packed so quick and got our snacks too and raided the refrigerator of our junk food and breakfast items.

BABE the inn staff was here and a note.

Jason and Amanda,
The rest of the two weeks the girls will be with us in our suite. We all know you didn't get a proper honeymoon.  Joey, Izzy, David, Jane and myself have provided you  a week of messages, hair salon, pedicure and manicure , a free concert at the enclosed casino to see the eagles, and free food while you stay. The food for your stay is from everyone in Sacramento.  One thousand dollars from Jenna and Deb Davis. The twenty grand for the other gambling is from is all. The unlimited wine is from John, Penelope, Javier, Rony and Katelyn.  Enjoy your honeymoon. We don't expect to see you at all.  The chocolate dipped strawberries ane tonights champagne are from Alexa and Hollie. We love you all. 
Oh Jason it's so sweet. I am sending everyone a thank you text but will tell them not to respond , since I am already breaking tje rule.
To all Jason and I are so touched. Much love to you all. No need to resold.  Yeah I broke the rule. 

We received the text and we laughed in Maura's suite.

I ordered us all turkey burgers with the works but on the sides, since I don't know people allergies, onion rings and crinkled fries, strawberry, chocolate shakes and beer for you adults with Carmel popcorn and sodas for tonight. Thank you David. Its the least I can do for having me, my girlfriend and her younger sister here  .

We thanked him and ate. 

You guys or gals to be more precise.  I informed my parents, Alexa and David I am a lesbian. I have kissed one girl in my school but that is it. The other sisters and their spouses nor my aunts Sienna and Alesha I still have to tell them. Hollie for being only thirteen and coming out is huge.  I know I am so proud of you. Thank you Joey. Hollie how long have you known? Izzy I have been struggling with it ever since moving to San Francisco  . I know there is alot of hatred still out there and I have to be careful. How do you four deal with it in public.

This is definitely a sleepover conversation. Joey you go first, than Izzy than Maur and I will be last.

Hollie I realized I was bisexual being intersex wasn't easy. I am just glad my family and extended family members and several coworkers in Chicago accepted me. Here in Sacramento not everyone at work  has accepted me but that is there problems.  I did get into a lot of fights in  junior high and high school. Antonio and my parents protected me as much as they could.  I seriously got beat up in high school but when I got better I beat this boy and his girlfriend pretty bad.  After that in high-school, no one would make a comment to my face  ..Izzy and I still have to get careful in public. 

Izzy. I knew I was bisexual in around fifth grades but came out a little while in was pastry  school.

I am intersex bisexual. I cannot have kids anymore but did when I worked at Boston PD. My daughter and Izzy and Lisa daughter died several years ago. I am so sorry Izzy and Jane. Me too. And me. Thank you . Thanks.  It's not easy being a intersex lesbian now but no regrets or I would of never had my lovely, highly successful intelligent daughter her and her father had.  Maur was my first love as I was hers. We made mistakes along our way in our first marriage and were unfaithful but remarried and our marriage is stronger now.
I hope our stories of what disclosed to you helped you.  We have been with others in the family but not blood related to us but our bonds are stronger and we each learned from them.
Thank you for telling us three.  I know it wasn't easy in any of you.  I know David, my sister Alexa and I appreciate your opening up to you. 

Sis you ready to tell us about this girl in junior high? Not yet.  When we figure it out more than  yes.  Do you have any questions about sex specifically?If not feel free to ask us or anyone of us, or anyone else in the family . This goes for all three of you. Thanks Joey.  Thank you Mrs. Raymund.  Thank you.  DAVID the only one you still have to be formal with is probably their parents.  Anyone else us by our birth names or nick names. Thank you doc. Your very welcome. Let's roll this stuff out the way so we all can get comfortable on the floor and couches.

We had a blast the first night until about three in the morning when the spouses went to their bedrooms to sleep or have dessert.  My sister and Alexa fell asleep in each other arms on the air mattresses while I slept on the couch.