chapter 2

Izuku is comfortable by himself, he likes to be alone when there's some social gathering, like school or maybe friend gathering. His mind Is on make up or how can he be creative into it.

But he still get picked on because of his quirklessness. Most importantly bakugo, one of the worst tormentors. Izuku used to be friends with him but now they are just the bully and the victim situation.

Now because of bakugo's cockiness and izuku's mindset in makeups, izuku just ignore him and his tantrums. Izuku ignore him for everything, if he's saying shits or even do something like blowing izuku's stuffs, he's just going to ignore him and take that destroyed stuff and just walk away.

He not even bothered to look at bakugo or even speak to him, since he know that bakugo is attention seeker and only got temporary satisfied when he got reaction from the people he tormented.

Since izuku don't even think of going and hangout with them since the only thing in their mouth is hero, don't get izuku wrong, he like heroes, that's even one of the reason why he is so focus on learning at make up, he want to be look like them by make up and entertainment, just like he saw on the internet, and izuku think it's cool.

But still he don't want to talk about heroes 24/7 so once he got the "deku" nickname, that's when izuku started to distance himself to bakugo, and bakugo hate that, so he does everything to get that satisfactory.

The tormenting continue from the start to end of the elementary life, but izuku just ignore it and even just thinking that they are just nothing but air.

Izuku is smart, he is so smart that he A's all of his subject, and even got invited to study into some big school, but there's some problem.

Every problem, or damage that his tormentor made is just getting put on his records. That's means it's really messed his records and even some of the school even back of the invitation.

Well except for a highschool, it didn't even back off, and didn't even care about the flags, since on that school have so many quirkless victims that got framed also.

That school is kunugigaoka junior highschool, also known as kunugigaoka magic academy. Izuku don't have a choice but to accept the offer, it's not that he hates it. He loves it, he really like the school, and really dreamed to go in that private school.

He got into that school, but there's some bigger problem that he wished he didn't lower his guard down from the start. There's some things that make sure that your red marks on your information is true, whether the teacher is very observant and making your actions to remove all the accusations on your information once you finished junior high.

At 1st year he have a good life, have quirkless friends and the smartest of the school. Inko really proud of him, he still have passion on make ups which really improved by looking at internet and even going some advice in professional cosplayer.

He thought it's going to be like this until he graduate junior high... But he's wrong.

Once he got into 2nd year, in the hands of the principal and different classmates the school become a pressure to him, the lesson is advance to college lessons, the exams are increasing whether in numbers of questions and numbers of dates of exams.

But the academic is not the one who's pressuring him, he can catch up on that hell of lessons and hell of exams and quizzes. But the student and teacher are, the students become so jealous because he always get the top 1, they are jealous to the point that he's getting accuse again by everyone's mistakes.