Chapter 22

After Irina beat the shit out of Koro sensei, Koro sensei really underestimate the pain he will experience because it's been awhile since he experience pain

"EHAHHAHAHAA look at the perfect shot of bitch sensei's face here whehahhaha"

"she's really shit scared about it"

"huh?! YOU BRATS! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!?!"

"hosting an reunion"

"what do you mean reunion?, this guy just have a loose screw in his brain, this is not that real alien"

Izuku and Koro act like they are offended and hurt by what Karasuma just said.

"LOOSE SCREW?!"

"WHAHAHAHA koro sensei always have loose screw in his brain"

"i'm hurt that you really think my creation is just an person who have loose screw in their brains."

The both teaches just look at the drama queens infront of them, thinking and processing what did all of their student just said.

"wha-?"

"all I know is Izuku revive Koro sensei by trapping Koro sensei's soul then make a clone that was identical to sensei's old body."

"you mean this handsome looking hobo is that pervert octopus?"

Irina just observe Koro sensei, still unbelievably shock. While karasuma started to get mad and look at Izuku.

"... Izuku did you hacked the government documents again?"

Izuku flinch then look away while whistling, pretending that he didn't know anything.

"Midoriya, Izuku!!"

"Okay okay!! I may or may not go to some old documents and just save some..."

They all got quiet and even some are shock since some of them didn't really know why or how Koro sensei is back. And Karasuma is really mad, like theres steam coming out of his ears.

" MIDORIYA IZUKU, THAT DOCUMENT IS ON THE MOST SECURE AND SECRET DOCUMENT! YOU CAN'T JUST HACK IN IT AND SAVE IT!!"

"I need an backround check on Koro sensei, when he started teaching us okay. And i just come across Koro sensei's past and pictures so it's a bonus to me."

"you background check me?"

"well you're untrustworthy back then so I need to know who you are Koro sensei."

Koro sensei just being drama queen while Izuku is trying to explain everything.

.
.
.

"izuku you look so tired"

"oh do I look tired?"

Izuku sarcasticly says, he have deep dark eye bugs and have even messy hair.

"yes you look like shit"