𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟰

*continuation of  previous chapter*

*continuation of
previous chapter*

"Wait- Rae is that you?!!!" Someone semi-yells in the crowd.

Raegan turns around and her expression was mixed with confusion and thought....it was her best friend Valerie.

Valerie was with a group of her new friends as they follow behind her

Valerie was with a group of her new friends as they follow behind her. She had her hair in a long curl pattern and was wearing leather black pants, black crop top, and black heels.

Raegan quickly stands up as Valerie run up to her and engulfs her into a tight hug.

"Omg bitch I missed youuuuu so much" Valerie says with slurred words as she jump up and down with excitement.

Valerie was a little tipsy, so Raegan tries to hold her balance while she hugs her best friend back.

They then pull away from their hug while Valerie's new friends look at Raegan with strange looks.

"Val... what are you doing here?" Raegan asks while ignoring her new friends.

"I could ask the same about you..." Valerie replies.

"Someone invited me here..."

"Hmmm... so who is that someone?"

Before Raegan can respond to Valerie Lamar quickly intervene.

"Hey Valerie what's up"

"Oh hey Lamar..." Valerie says with an awkward wave and grin.

Valerie wasn't really fond of Lamar because she didn't like the way he'd judge her character. She thought that her friendship with Reagan was never any of Lamar's concern.

When they attended college he used to interject about how 'untrustworthy' she was to Raegan because there was a situation where Valerie asked to borrow some money from Raegan for school books but instead she bought weed. They almost had a big falling out because of it, but Valerie apologized and they moved forward.