𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟴

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻*

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻*

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Raegan was now dealing with the old Abel, not the Abel that was quick to open up to her about any and all of his problems.

Their moments together have vanished, so she doesn't blame him if he thought it was just sexual tension. As a man why wouldn't he test the waters to understand why he felt so strongly for her.

The only women that were in Abel's life were ones who lived the fast life, just living in the moment and not for a dream. They were women who fulfilled his sexual needs and dark desires.

Raegan knew their relationship was completely different with her. How was she going to be able to explain everything to Abel that she wasn't one of his xo women. They were just starting to take things to another level.

"I'm about to order some food... my stomach growling." Abel says as he rub his belly while looking at the TV as the movie 'Taken' is playing.

"I'm hungry too... I haven't ate anything since this morning" Raegan replies.

Abel looks over at Raegan with a slight smile, happy to see her get out of her shell again. He unknowingly lay his arm behind her back as his arm rest on the couch.

Goosebumps start to form all over her shoulders and arms.

"Okay I'll order something from doordash.."

Abel's slight touch alone made her dizzy she couldn't understand this weird feeling.

Abel notices Raegan feeling a bit uncomfortable as she shift in her seat again. With a small sigh he respectfully moves his arm away from her back.
He quickly takes his iPhone out of his pocket to scroll for some food on doordash.