𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟱

Alicia Key - Unthinkable

I was wondering baby..could I make you my baby?
Could we do the unthinkable
Would it make us look crazy
Or would it be so beautiful, either way I'm saying... if you ask me I'm ready

She guarded herself like a secret.

Raegan

The next day

Omniscient

Raegan was feeling homesick again. New Jersey made her feel so unsafe after the ordeal she faced at the supermarket. She felt like Rob was watching her every move and it terrified her. Going to the police only subsided only half of worries.

She just needed him gone before she found peace again.

Raegan wanted to be truthful to Abel, keeping something like that a secret wasn't good for either of them. Raegan prepared herself if Abel didn't want to have her around him anymore after telling him that she has a psychotic stalker of an ex.

'What if Abel never wants to have anything to do with me .. will he feel like I come with too much baggage?'  Reagan thought.

Raegan continues on her morning as she does her hygiene routine and leathers her body with pink cotton candy lotion after taking a hot steamy shower. She gets up from her plush bed and goes downstairs for a glass of orange juice. Her parents were already waking up so she was prepared to eat a big breakfast like her mother promised. This was her family's way of making her feel better. She could hardly sleep last night after getting off of the phone with Abel.

As she walk downstairs her phone starts to vibrate indicating a phone call. She looks down at her iPhone screen to see her best friend Valerie's picture.

"Thank God she's okay..." Raegan says to herself with a sigh of relief.

Raegan quickly answers Valerie's phone call as she walk in the kitchen and gets a glass of cold orange juice.

"Hey Val ... you are you okay?" Raegan says.

"Yeah I just needed some time to myself I'm doing fine now..." Valerie replies.

"What's been going on with you and Sam?"

"I left Sam..."

"You guys broke up?"

"I'm just taking a small break from him"