𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Abel's POV

Abel's POV

While alone in the studio I decided to write a song about Valerie, the memories of my first love just came crashing down on me.

The last time I'd seen her here in Toronto before she left to live in the United States was the day I lost the woman I truly loved.

I thought she loved me back but that wasn't the case....

---------------——-Flashback------------——-

(7 years ago)

I get ready to head over to Lamar's house.

I put on my black coat and brown boats because it was freezing outside just like every other day.

I suddenly get a text from Valerie and my heart starts to race a thousand miles a minute.

Valerie ❤️- Abel do you have time to talk?

Abel 😇- Sure I have some time...I was just on my way to Lamar's house, but I guess I'll just come by your house?

Valerie ❤️- No meet me at the park my dad is here.

Abel 😇- okay I'm on my way

I go back inside my house and run upstairs to put on some cologne before I meet up with Valerie.

I run into my mom while she's heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

My mom has a smirk on her face like she knows that I'm meeting up with her.

"Why are you rushing upstairs aren't you going to Lamar's house?" She asks.

"No ma I'm meeting up with another friend at the park" I reply.

She looks at me in an observant way.

"Is it that sweet girl Valerie?" She smirks.

She knew I really don't rush for anyone unless it's someone important to me.

"Umm yeah it's her" I reply trying not to blush.

"I knew it Abel...I knew you liked that girl you two would be really cute together she's a cutie." She replies in her Ethiopian accent.

"Yeah mama.. I got to go she's waiting up for me at the park...see you later"

"Make sure you come back before dinner.. your grandma will cook you your favorite dish when she comes home from her doctor's appointment"