𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭

Abel's POV

Abel's POV

"Turn the beat up for me" I say in the microphone to my producer as he turns up the beat while I sit in the booth and place my headphones back on my ears.

I take a hit of my blunt as I sing the final song on 3 part project 'Trilogy' and my new single called "Till Dawn (here comes the sun)"

"You're gonna hate him...then you'll want me...then you'll miss him..and you'll hate me..girl I know you so well...yes I know your routine...so here here comes the sun...and your in my arms"

After a hour or so of singing the last track on my Trilogy album. I walk out of the booth and tell my producer to mix the vocals and beat.

"Play the new tracks..." I said to my producer while we listen to the songs play throughout the speakers.

My XO boys were sitting on the couch smoking a blunt, drinking some Hennessy and Ciroc as they nod their heads to the songs and I look at them with a smirk.

"Y'all like it?" I asks.

"Yeah"

"It's really good"

"This shit fire" They all reply.

"Man Abel you really about to blow the fuck up even more bro" Lamar says as he dap me up.

"Thanks man...it's only up from here" I reply.

Lamar made sure to fly out here to LA in support of my album release. He told me he couldn't miss out on his best friend's life changing experience.

I sit down in my chair that's in front of my Apple laptop, and click on an important music video file.

I asked one of my friends called Jinx back home, to help me put together a music video for 'The Knowing" and Rolling Stone" while making sure that my XO crew faces would make a cameo in my first official music video. I've also decided to figure out a video idea for "Twenty Eight".

"The music videos finished yet?" Hawk asked while looking down at my computer as I check the editing.

"Nah I'm just now checking it out by Jinx to see if everything is finalized yet..." I reply.

"Oh okay bro that's wassup...the video looking dope so far..."

"Yeah it is" Lamar says as both of my friends look on as I continue to work.

I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect for this Trilogy project. I didn't want any mishaps happening....just one tiny mistake can fuck up everything and I couldn't afford that right now.