𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟲

The Weeknd - Don't Break My Heart

Don't you break my heart
I'm falling apart already
Don't you break my heart
I don't know if I can take it anymore

Don't you break my heart I'm falling apart already Don't you break my heart I don't know if I can take it anymore

Omniscient

*Continuation*

Raegan hears her name being called as she turns around to see Abel running towards her.

Her eyes widen in shock because she thought he wouldn't have cared this much to see her. She tries not to blush and smile forgetting about how her heart stung from not being able to see Abel alone again.

Abel catches his breath as he stop in front of Raegan.

"Are you okay?" Raegan says with a giggle.

Abel was slumped over with his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath. He stands up straight and looks at Raegan smiling at him.

His heart is thumping faster than it did before. Even her cute smile was breathtakingly beautiful.

Abel didn't understand these weird feelings he was having for a woman he could barely remember.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Raegan asks again.

Abel clears his throat feeling embarrassed for staring too hard as he quickly change the subject.

"Y-yeah um why you left the party... we really need to talk about us"

"I just thought you wouldn't want to be bothered"

"I'm sorry about the long wait.. I was in the studio working on some music"

"It's okay you don't have to apologize... I have work tomorrow that's why I had to leave.. couldn't really be here all night"

"I understand... so where do you work?"

"I'm a nurse"

"Oh okay that's great..."

They both just stand there awardky not knowing what to say.  

Raegan leans on her car as she crosses her legs. She didn't mind not talking with Abel. She enjoyed how peaceful it felt being with him and not feeling bored of it.

She looks over to see him staring at her again but this time he's looking at her lips.  

Raegan covers her face.

"Stop looking at me like that"

She says with a giggle.

Abel walks over to Raegan and moves her hands from her face.