𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯

Mariah the scientist- Reminder
Every candle light dinner
Late night liquor
Reminds me of a killer
Reminds me I should kill kim

⚠️ graphic content ahead ⚠️

Omniscient

Omniscient

Two months later
12:15pm

Robert empties out 14 clips as he continue shooting bullets while in the fire range. This was his time to practice his shooting skills once the time was right to strike.

"Since those are the games you want to play then let's play..." Robert says to himself with a sinister chuckle. He listens to the audio for the 1,000th time of Reagan having conversations and sex with this other man.

That day he ran into her at the supermarket, he bugged her phone. Regan pressed charges on him before she left New Jersey. This was the only way to find out her whereabouts and what she was doing without being caught by the cops.

Robert noticed that Raegan was out at some celebrity guy house. Out of pure rage he threatened her over the phone and dared her to speak about him. She reported him to the police and now there was a warrant for his arrest. Robert quickly fled using an alias name.

He wasn't going to let that stop him.

Robert's other voice told him not to listen in on what was going on in that house, but his evil side said it must be done or it'll drive him insane.

Ever since he overheard them having mindless sex he was livid. His entire body has been consumed with nothing but evil thoughts. Robert didn't give a fuck how psychotic he felt about Raegan, he just needed to get rid of this other man so that they can live happily ever after. The main goal was getting his revenge on the man who slept with his woman.

"She'll never look in any man's face after I'm done with her!!!!" Robert yells with venom in his voice as he continue to shoot bullets through the target paper.