𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲

Child's Play - SZA

Ripping the heads off all my Barbie dolls
Toss them to the side, get the convertibles
(Click, vroom) I like the way it rides up
Ken had it all, Skipper wanted more than
Watching from the sidelines, wish that she had it
She wish that she had it
Here in your backyard, building a fantasy

Fuck reality

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

*Continuation*

After leaving from the kitchen I walk upstairs to my room and get my wallet and iPhone.

I walk back downstairs and pass by the kitchen seeing that everyone has left and I reach for my mother's car keys on her living room vanity.

I turn around to see my mom coming out of the laundry room as she look at me with concern.

"Lana are you okay?" My mom asks.

"Yeah...I'll be back I just need to head out for a minute to clear my head"

My dad then walks out of the same room.
It seems like they were possibly talking about what just happened at the dinner table.

My mom pushes my father in front of her.

"Your father has something to say" My mom says as she looks at him with a stern expression on her face.

My dad looks around the living room to avoid eye contact, but my mom smacks his arm.

"Ouch..." He says.

I try not to laugh as I stand there trying to act serious.

"Look at your daughter and apologize to her" My mom replies as she point her finger at me.

My mom can be the nicest woman in the world, but she can also be very intimidating.

My dad then looks at me with a soft expression on his face.

"I'm sorry Rae...I didn't mean to blow up on you like that...you know I just want the best for my only daughter"

I walk up to my dad and pat his shoulder, reassuring him that I understood how he felt.

"I'm sorry too dad...I shouldn't have talked back to you like that...It's just-....If I go to graduation....I don't think my mind can process being in that type of setting...after what I went through"

My mom stands in the middle of us and grabs my shoulders.

"And we know that baby...your father understands now"