5|Party|

He closes your bedroom door quietly as your still sleeping peacefully after a long tiring day at school. As he was about to head back downstairs he saw your mom who was probably wondering what took him so long just to call you, only if he could express that today he realised his feelings for you but he definitely cannot let your mom know or else she will tell you and he doesn't want that to happen cause he wants to do a special confession by himself later.
"Where is she??" You mom ask him as there is no sign of you.
"She fell asleep so I tuck her in bed and didn't disturbe her.." he informed your mom
"Ohk then it seems like it's just the two of us then...come on dear I won't keep you here more longer or else your mom will be worried" he agrees with her and followed her to the kitchen

After eating the delicious cakes and chatting like they are some old friends,your mom pack some for his parents and kept some for you. Jungkook got a call from his mom earlier but she told him to take his time after knowing that he's at your place.
"So this is for your parents I hope they will like it" your mom said
"Of course they will like it aunty it's beyond delicious.." your mom hit his shoulder playfully again at his sweet compliment.

"Y/n sweetie your finally awake" Jungkook immediately turn back as soon as his mom mentioned your name and he smile seeing you walking towards them while rubbing your eyes.
"Yes mom I was exhausted and fell asleep immediately..oh kookie your still here!?" You smile seeing your bestie and he returns a shy smile as soon as he saw you. Damn his heart is thumping so loudly that maybe you and your mom also can hear.
"I bake some cakes therefore I invited him to stay.." you stand near Jungkook and saw the box he's holding. Your mom immediately slap your hand as your about to take it

"Oww!! Mom what!!?" You whine and rub your hand with a pout forming on your lips. Jungkook chuckle while you glare at him.
"That's not for you it's for his family..yours is in the fridge"
"But it's the same cake right so what if I eat this one.." you still protest.
"No I pack it for them you go and eat your own one!" You puff your cheeks and left the both of them to go to the fridge to eat your cake. Jungkook can't stop laughing seeing you acting like a kid. Your so adorable it makes him fall for you more.
"She such a brat at times...how can you bear with her Jungkook?" She ask him loudly wanting you to hear her. He giggles and answers her
"She is a brat but I still stick with her after all we're inseparable since kid's so I bear with her even if she's a brat I can't escape from her" your mom chuckle at his response which is true. The both of you are inseparable so no matter how annoying one of you are towards the other you can never be away from each other. The bond is too strong.

"Yeah you two continue your talk about me I'm going!" You sulk and stuff your mouth with the cake as you exit the kitchen to go to the living room.
"Well someone is mad.." you mom tease you.
"She isn't...she always sulk like this... anyways I'll take my leave now aunty and thanks once again for these delicious cakes" he stand up for his seat after bidding your mom goodbye. He left the kitchen only to see you sitting on the couch still sulking and eating the cake. He walk towards the couch and sit beside you.
"Heyy stop sulking you know we were just trying to tease you.." you turn to look at him then look away quickly, your lips was smudge with the cream so Jungkook grab you chin to make you face him and he wipe your smudge lips with his hanky.
"You eat like a kid..so messy.." as he wipe it clean he cannot stop looking at your lips. They look so plump and tasty, wonder when he'll get a taste. He shook his thoughts away then let's go of your chin.
"Yah say something I hate it when you sulk like this..."

"Gimme kiss first!" His heart nearly stop beating. Are his ears functioning too well or he misheard you?
"W-what?" He stutter. You are dying inside while looking at his cute shock face. You really want to laugh out loud but you try to control it. He's staring at you who was pointing at your cheeks and he felt like he can breathe again cause he thought you wanted him to kiss you somewhere else.
"Fast or else I'll sulk forever!" He doesn't think twice and lean in to place a soft peck on you cheeks as his own started turning red and his heart which will never beat normally from now onwards when he is with you.
"There! You happy? Now stop sulking" you jump on him causing him to fall backwards on the couch as an impact. Your hugging him like he's some sort of stuff toy while Jungkook is struggling to breathe due to your sudden attack.
"I can never be mad at you Koo...just by looking at your cute baby face can wash away all my madness!" You giggle then let him go finally giving him chance to breathe properly. He look at you and the starts giggling too for no reason. His eyes lands on the wall clock and it reads 6pm, he realised that he had been here for so long so he should get going by now